Thread: Fix the fucking gold issues!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Fix the fucking gold issues!

All players i know have great issues with gold. It is not enough on the end game in order to keep up raising heroes from lower levels, buy from Ranas shop and pay for single fucking skills that cost huge amounts of golds.

Have you realized how much gold you need in order to bring a new hero from level 1 to 111? How many times you have to buy from Ranas shop just to make him 111? And we have 2 heroes per month.

Everytime a GT ends most of the guildmates go out of the guild just to find lower level guilds and do some raids for gold. Pathetic. We have started hitting raids with just 2 heroes in order to keep them run longer and take the 1M limit more times. Why you limit gold from raids? Because of your dumbness? Because you cant prevent cheaters in raids? Pathetic.

Fixing gold issues is easy but you just ignore real problems of the game and keep searching if someone get 100 or 200 more gems from FB, you are dead cheap.

1. Give steaks in booty caves instead of cheeses
    2. Low Ranas reset cost and put more slots with pizzas
    3. Give more gold on Crusade

Do something, dont be lazy as always. All new gameplay modes you introduce are huge fails.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    You mean salves right?

Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    You mean salves right?
    Right, sorry

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If caves gave at least cheese it would be good...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You guys know that those things are meant to help players, and i don't think is the direction they want to go

Betty

Do you copy?

Will your company do something with huge gold / XP needed on upper levels? Or looking at us and laugh?

If the latter, it's OK. Just write it here in order to know that you don't care for anything but skins and money.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Yes pls fix the xp slaves to something better. Too many of my heroes are struck at 106 even though I am lvl 109. I wish to get them up to 109 but it is impossible at the rate of xp I am getting on finishing daily task and plunder boot caves, buy and spend max stamina and buy rana daily.
    Really need to improve.
    And especially free player, dun know if they have the patience to upgrade hero to next level when they are lvl 105 and above