Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Reset to Level 1

  1. #1
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1

    Reset to Level 1

    Server:

    Character Name: [WF] GMONEY

    Account ID: 27726795

    Device(optional): Samsung

    Estimate Time of Problem: 9:00am Eastern Time

    Problem Detail: I accidentally hit "reset to level 1" at the start of opening the game. I was a level 109. How do I get my old status back? I tried reloading the account in Google Play. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. HELP PLEASE!

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney123 View Post
    Server:

    Character Name: [WF] GMONEY

    Account ID: 27726795

    Device(optional): Samsung

    Estimate Time of Problem: 9:00am Eastern Time

    Problem Detail: I accidentally hit "reset to level 1" at the start of opening the game. I was a level 109. How do I get my old status back? I tried reloading the account in Google Play. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. HELP PLEASE!
    Dear Leader
    Please swith to the same server of your old account and then give us the new account id again. If you ever bought gems, please also provide a screenshot of your most recent purchases as a proof of account ownership. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-349099132_20190125_080417_8468260_resized.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	14461

    I do not remember the server number of my old account? Are you able to see which server Guild Wumple Fun is on?

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney123 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-349099132_20190125_080417_8468260_resized.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	14461

    I do not remember the server number of my old account? Are you able to see which server Guild Wumple Fun is on?
    Dear Leader
    We are sorry that we could not find any matches for [WF] GMONEY. Please try to recall the exact spelling or see if you changed your in-game name ever. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Hello, i think it was [WF] G-Money

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney123 View Post
    Server:

    Character Name: [WF] GMONEY

    Account ID: 27726795

    Device(optional): Samsung

    Estimate Time of Problem: 9:00am Eastern Time

    Problem Detail: I accidentally hit "reset to level 1" at the start of opening the game. I was a level 109. How do I get my old status back? I tried reloading the account in Google Play. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. HELP PLEASE!
    Dear Leader
    We found one with level 91 on server 75. Would this one be yours? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    I was a level 109 in the Guild Wumple Fun. I am sorry but I do not know the Server number where that Guild is.

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney123 View Post
    I was a level 109 in the Guild Wumple Fun. I am sorry but I do not know the Server number where that Guild is.
    Dear Leader
    Please give us one of the Google Receipt number so that we can use it to trace your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    You've made a purchase from uCool on Google Play.

    Order number: GPA.3366-4175-1383-49422
    Order date: Dec 29, 2018 9:22:51 AM EST
    Item Price
    Skin Special Sale Package 40%off (Heroes Charge) $59.99
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $59.99

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,075
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney123 View Post
    You've made a purchase from uCool on Google Play.

    Order number: GPA.3366-4175-1383-49422
    Order date: Dec 29, 2018 9:22:51 AM EST
    Item Price
    Skin Special Sale Package 40%off (Heroes Charge) $59.99
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $59.99
    Dear Leader
    Your old account is in server 131, please switch to server 131 and than give us the new account id you see on it. So that we could have a check and see if we could help. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •