Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fb

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0

    Fb

    What did you do with facebook again? Every time you create a new stupid rules and limitation though you still didnt fix 'help to all' button. Wtf are you doing? Many ppl leave this game and you push others to leave. Idiots.

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    5
    They fix only what they want, for two months i got an 25kb update everytime i log in the game, but that is not important.
    About the FB, the answer will be more likely:
    "We wanted to prevent players to obtain gems in an unnwanted way (by ucool standards of course), because the facebook rewards feature was not supposed to allow players to get that many gems daily from the beggining"
    Sounds familliar????

    P.S. Betty why don't just remove the fb rewards because it has become nothing but a bad joke

  3. #3
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,020
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    They fix only what they want, for two months i got an 25kb update everytime i log in the game, but that is not important.
    Have same problem. Not everytime, but once per day

    About the FB, the answer will be more likely:
    "We wanted to prevent players to obtain gems in an unnwanted way (by ucool standards of course), because the facebook rewards feature was not supposed to allow players to get that many gems daily from the beggining"
    Sounds familliar????

    P.S. Betty why don't just remove the fb rewards because it has become nothing but a bad joke
    Of course facebook rewards feature was not supposed to allow players to get that many gems daily from the beggining. It's just exploit, and almost everyone use it. Hard to fix it, ucool try many times and still fails.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,185
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    What did you do with facebook again? Every time you create a new stupid rules and limitation though you still didnt fix 'help to all' button. Wtf are you doing? Many ppl leave this game and you push others to leave. Idiots.
    Dear Leader
    From the log, I am not sure if they are documented or not, it says that we fixed a bug which let players send gift to friends whose facebook is not linked to Heroes Charge. We also made the friend list refreshes more often. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    From the log, I am not sure if they are documented or not, it says that we fixed a bug which let players send gift to friends whose facebook is not linked to Heroes Charge. We also made the friend list refreshes more often. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    It wasnt a bug. If my friends is not linked to HC with fb it doesnt mean they dont play HC. I have a special acc for the game and for my work. So many players do. Did you hear about time zones also?

    Players leave from the game (even 111 level, but you made game impossible for regular buyers like me) and you just give to all of us another reason to do it.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,185
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that they feel sorry that it affects normal players but they found that a few players have been taking good advantages from this the feature and got a huge amount of gems and other items. So we have had to patch this exploit. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    Huge amount? Your developer is an idiot. IQ<80.

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    I'm just MISSING OUT on an huge amount of gems and other items because of this issue!
    ...every day :/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •