Thread: Patch 0.12

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Patch 0.12

* Added to War Missions system for players to acquire credits. Credits can be used for General ability activation.
    * Fixed a huge glitch that allows players to plunder more resources than they should do.
    * Influence will be reduced more quickly when you are defeated on the map.
    * Numerous bug fixes and art optimizations.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    the art work is very good guys and hope the fixes sort out the cheaters so they cant get any bigger

What are war missions and what are they used for?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    "* Added to War Missions system for players to acquire credits. Credits can be used for General ability activation."

Ok Raymond I asked this in General Discussion but no one is answering..How does the War Missions work ...I know you build and give the troops. For this you receive Shield points. the problem is they don't stay and can't be used to up grade a general spell. In the last 2 hours I did get 334 points to stay. But I have had as many as 1300..One should tell us how things work. That is a lot of goods down the drain.
    Thank You,
    BluesLady
    Last edited by blueslady55_9876681; 11-23-2013 at 01:40 AM.

i agree what are shield points for and why do they dissappear and where are the credits

Does anyone know what the star shield looking thing is in the missions? How do you get them to complete the missions?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    they are won in Mapwars or matches

Spartacus
    To BluesLady and those who’re also wondering what War Missions (now known as Orders) is: it contains a series of quests that resets each hour, while accomplishing those quests will reward players resources and Credits can be used to upgrade skills of generals. By spending a suitable sum of gems players can upgrade those quests themselves as well to earn even better rewards. As for medals, the icon of which has a star in, players can gain them from either Match or Map wars. Moreover, if any of you shall find Credits (shield points) missing, that might be a glitch which we’re already on. We shall remedy it as soon as we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueslady55_9876681 View Post
    "* Added to War Missions system for players to acquire credits. Credits can be used for General ability activation."

Ok Raymond I asked this in General Discussion but no one is answering..How does the War Missions work ...I know you build and give the troops. For this you receive Shield points. the problem is they don't stay and can't be used to up grade a general spell. In the last 2 hours I did get 334 points to stay. But I have had as many as 1300..One should tell us how things work. That is a lot of goods down the drain.
    Thank You,
    BluesLady