Thread: Plunder rating

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Plunder rating

I suggest that plunder rating be changed from total plunder to net plunder. This is prompted from a trend I see from 2-3 cooperating guilds: They plunder an apposing city with one account, then plunder back and forth between accounts multiple times. This inflates their "rating" and also prevents you from catching up with the resources to try to retaliating to get it back as it has now moved across the map. They can plunder 10 million, lose 9 million to being plundered, and be rated as 10 mil total plunder rather than 1 mil net.

Even better would be to additionally subtract the cost of the troops used to do the plundering.

If the game is going to have such a ranking, I would just rather see it try to be made meaningful, not just a number people are artificially inflating like the old prestige farmers, and granted, it is only to 3 people per week, but you are giving a reward out to people who are artificially inflating the number.

oh they changed the plunder rating alright, instead of getting a portion when u atk, they let u get all that u have stored up in ur mines and farms

Ive lost 300k of total res on 1 atk, and that was all i had in my mines and farms, and lost it all in 1 atk

Evony once agains screw people over, now when ur atked the atker will take all u have in ur mines and farms

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <TWZ>Hollow2.0 View Post
    oh they changed the plunder rating alright, instead of getting a portion when u atk, they let u get all that u have stored up in ur mines and farms

Ive lost 300k of total res on 1 atk, and that was all i had in my mines and farms, and lost it all in 1 atk

Evony once agains screw people over, now when ur atked the atker will take all u have in ur mines and farms
    And when you attack others, you can take all they have in their mines and farms. No one is screwed.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    That sounds like a feature to punish those who are creating alts by making the mines and farms fully plundered, while those that are actually accessing their account only have 1/4 taken out of storage per hit. And that actually has nothing to do with the plunder rankings I was addressing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yea have u ever thought that if all the res has been taken from the mines and farms that hardly anyone will be able to advance except to buy, and if ur still that dumb, not everyone is strong enough to take res from others, even after the wipe, there will be people who will have lvl 5 THs in 2 or 3 days, atking other people and not giving them a chance to do anything.

If u want players to spend money that's fine, but don't screw everyone else in the process, not everyone can spend money