Thread: Loss of VIP lvl, heroes & stars!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Loss of VIP lvl, heroes & stars!

I just downloaded the game again after not having played for over a year, I recover my account only to then notice I am missing atleast 17 heroes, have gone down 3 VIP levels, the heroes I still have has lost stars and it makes me wonder what is going on? Currently account ID: 27941638
    Okay so I just bought a migrate pack to Get back to my old account on server 31 but all that happened was that the currently shit account im on got moved there, Betty please help me sort this out. I just paid ten dollars to Get to my old account

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M2K View Post
    I just downloaded the game again after not having played for over a year, I recover my account only to then notice I am missing atleast 17 heroes, have gone down 3 VIP levels, the heroes I still have has lost stars and it makes me wonder what is going on? Currently account ID: 27941638
    Okay so I just bought a migrate pack to Get back to my old account on server 31 but all that happened was that the currently shit account im on got moved there, Betty please help me sort this out. I just paid ten dollars to Get to my old account
    Dear Leader
    Do you still have any screenshots please? We don't touch players' account even the account is inactive for years. And did you use migration service please? It seems that the account id is a pretty new one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty