Thread: I want to buy this game from Ucool.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

I want to buy this game from Ucool.

If someone could put me in touch with the devs. Id like to buy this game and breath life back into it. There are far too many players to just abandon it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar
    U have this much money to buy a game,?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I play this game from season 1 to now, just quit for season 8 only , because the hero price was too expensive at that time. It prices down, so I back to this game

do you mean you will buy the whole game then you hire your dev team to do further development?

I think so tscc99

Quote Originally Posted by BushWookie View Post
    If someone could put me in touch with the devs. Id like to buy this game and breath life back into it. There are far too many players to just abandon it.
    I have some contact. Im in a HA dev group or something like that, and their email. If you want, I can help you.
    -Make Heroes Arena better and 5*-.
    I will come back here daily.

Boi, if you want i can spread everyone in the dev team this info. You know, create a new thread with a message that everyone will copy and paste across the forum about what you want to do and the link to this thread.
    Please, do something. I need heroes arena for nintendo switch

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Maybe you could do a better job. They killed this game with their stupid insatiable greed. Any other moba (that's well established and known like mobile legends, heroes evolved, or AoV) you can buy almost any character for about $10 maybe $15 if its some special hyped character. Then you have this game and their prices and marketing and how they do things just screams GIVE ME YOUR MONEY at players and gives f2p players no chance at new stuff when to get one of the new character with the cost of crystals it was about $40 for a new character and it would stay that way for about a month then it would go on the market for in game currency but the cost to get a new character for gold was ridonkulous especially considering how low the gold rewards were meaning you could grind for over a month before being able to buy a newer character. Not to mention every new character was a power house BUT as soon as it went on the market that character was nerfed into the ground like weak almost unusable at times nerf but the new character that took its place was yet another powerhouse. Myself I learned this the hard way... I hate how this game has so much potential but the devs and front office at ucool ruined it with their sad sad uncontrollable greed.

I am interested in this,

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    So sad that this game is dead

New Comers
    I hope they support it again