Thread: Ranked play problem

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Ranked play problem

I could not get ranked play for few days. Its just showing timer but does not matches. My ID is 8617289.pls fix it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine96 View Post
    I could not get ranked play for few days. Its just showing timer but does not matches. My ID is 8617289.pls fix it.
    Dear Player
    We will report your case to our developers. Did you try killing and restarting the game please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Yeah I tried all methods it still not working. Also uninstalled it and re installed it and still it's not working properly.

Yeah I tried all methods it still not working. Also uninstalled it and re installed it and still it's not working properly.
    Dear Player
    Does the problem persist please? Our developer told me that they can see that you have Ranked game records for the past couple of days. Maybe you were queuing at the off-hours? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

No I have tried to play ranked play in almost all time.And still I could not get matched. Its been few weeks I last played my ranked play. Please rectify as soon as possible.

Regards
    Wolverine96

No I have tried to play ranked play in almost all time.And still I could not get matched. Its been few weeks I last played my ranked play. Please rectify as soon as possible.

Regards
    Wolverine96
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that they will try to locate the problem for you again. We can see that you live in India, and you play on Europe. The server is in Frankfurt, Germany. So you may be having a hard time connecting to the battle room server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Recently I was able to get a ranked play match but it took more than 5 mins to get matched and after I entered the match the match had a total lag on me even after I had good Internet speed. I don't face problems in other matched play or battle royale or fast game only my ranked play is interrupted.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Does the problem persist please? Our developer told me that they can see that you have Ranked game records for the past couple of days. Maybe you were queuing at the off-hours? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What the fuck does off hours mean?

Recently I was able to get a ranked play match but it took more than 5 mins to get matched and after I entered the match the match had a total lag on me even after I had good Internet speed. I don't face problems in other matched play or battle royale or fast game only my ranked play is interrupted.
    Dear Player
    We are so sorry that the play you live is a bit too far to our servers in Europe. So that the network connection is not stable. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty