Thread: Guild raid loot cannot be taken

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar

Guild raid loot cannot be taken

Hey Betty,
    the player cannot take guild raid loot if it was dropped before the player joined the guild.
    Can you please redesign this? In my guild there is a lot of items that noone can take, because all old players left the guild.
    This is really not providing an easy survey. I think it can be ok if loot will be accessed to all after some time, or it can be accessed to all anyway.

Thank you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I Think the point there is so someone doesn’t join for a day, take all the good items, and leave

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    I Think the point there is so someone doesn’t join for a day, take all the good items, and leave
    We have 110-115 level players, they can remove this rule for old raids what have old loot. No one can call it good items, but sometimes some players need them

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Hey Betty,
    the player cannot take guild raid loot if it was dropped before the player joined the guild.
    Can you please redesign this? In my guild there is a lot of items that noone can take, because all old players left the guild.
    This is really not providing an easy survey. I think it can be ok if loot will be accessed to all after some time, or it can be accessed to all anyway.

Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will ask the production team if they could re-estimate this rule. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty