Thread: Soul shop refund

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Soul shop refund

I bought a 40% off item and in the 40% event description it clearly states that only full items are discounted at 40% not the fragments. And yet I got a moonglow fragment for the price of 2322 soul coins.

This needs to be fixed and I want my soul coins back.
    Many shop items are depicted as fragments but at the cost of a complete item. This needs your attention Betty it's very upsetting for many players.

Account name ec0 #28997858
    Refund my skuld coins for the moonglow reel that you said would not be a real in the event info for 40% items.

@Betty please answer me.
    Today I found a new bugg. The double drop rate isn't working and I spent gems and potions on stamina for it. So now I wasted roughly 700 stamina and did not get double drop rate.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeboypirate View Post
    I bought a 40% off item and in the 40% event description it clearly states that only full items are discounted at 40% not the fragments. And yet I got a moonglow fragment for the price of 2322 soul coins.

This needs to be fixed and I want my soul coins back.
    Many shop items are depicted as fragments but at the cost of a complete item. This needs your attention Betty it's very upsetting for many players.

Account name ec0 #28997858
    Refund my skuld coins for the moonglow reel that you said would not be a real in the event info for 40% items.
    Dear Leader
    Do you mean that you bought a fragment with full price please? You said you bought a Moonglow Fragment. If it was for a full price, I don't see any problems here. Could you provide more information please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

@Betty please answer me.
    Today I found a new bugg. The double drop rate isn't working and I spent gems and potions on stamina for it. So now I wasted roughly 700 stamina and did not get double drop rate.
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us how you determined that the double drop rate was not working. We didn't hear the same problem from our other players. And the drop rates are the same to all players, and without any modifications. So it can't go wrong for just one player. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

It was at 40% off. But it was a fragment. In the event description it said ONLY full items will be discounted. And that's why I thought it was a full item.. because it was discounted.

The double drop works now. But when the event info was available it wasn't working for the first day.

It was at 40% off. But it was a fragment. In the event description it said ONLY full items will be discounted. And that's why I thought it was a full item.. because it was discounted.

The double drop works now. But when the event info was available it wasn't working for the first day.
    Dear Leader
    If the item can be sold to gold, we can refund the soul points to you after you have sold the item. If it cannot be sold to gold, we cannot help. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have now sold the Moonglow reel. Waiting for my refund.
    Thanks you.

I have now sold the Moonglow reel. Waiting for my refund.
    Thanks you.
    Dear Leader
    Our admin will help refund the soul points to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty