Thread: Rune system

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Rune system

We must be able to obtain runes at a much steadier pace. 5 rune shards shouldn't be a minimum reward! That is the hardest obtainable item in the game!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    The rune system is ok, you can always sell runes in order to obtain more shards. Personally, i have thousands of shards and idk what to do with them

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    How my dude? I know. I can read. I know how to break down runes for shards. It's still NOT enough. I have a rune build for Purity. She hits 6k crit with max build. It has a rating level of 130. It took me forever to build that. My Gassiel runes are at 115. Took forever to do that. There needs to be more shards for rewards. I build my runes to my heroes. I have an ADC rune build. Which is just an even covering for all the ADCs. Its a 120 I believe. I've seen screen shots of 150. Which is the most I've ever seen. Runes to be everywhere. I prefer them to tickets. Tickets suck. 👋 bye. Thanks for replying my dude.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    No its not enough but they wont change it. They are straight up milking and leeching the ever living crap out of this game without putting a single bit of effort into it. At the moment your only option to speed up the rune process is to spend crystals which means buy crystals (which btw are stupidly overpriced even by moba game standards) and rinse and repeat. This is exactly what they want us to do too... they want us to get fusterated and spend money but they have already said they will not be upating the game again so yea jump ship or play with what you got until they surprise turn the servers off.