Thread: Account suspension - why?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar

Account suspension - why?

Hello,

I cannot access my HC account for whatever the reason. May I know why? And Iím also asking you to remove the suspension from my account as I have not violated any rule or term. Thanks

Acc name: NoHeart -3 OR Seemore Buttz (alt account). Acc id 27953358, server 141 and server 136

Info: I have asked you to take action against a player spamming World Chat on server 141. I also asked what your resolution was. It seems you have BANNED me instead of the offender. Please fix this and give me a compensation in return. I havenít been able to log in on my account for almost a month now.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortround View Post
    Hello,

I cannot access my HC account for whatever the reason. May I know why? And Iím also asking you to remove the suspension from my account as I have not violated any rule or term. Thanks

Acc name: NoHeart -3 OR Seemore Buttz (alt account). Acc id 27953358, server 141 and server 136

Info: I have asked you to take action against a player spamming World Chat on server 141. I also asked what your resolution was. It seems you have BANNED me instead of the offender. Please fix this and give me a compensation in return. I havenít been able to log in on my account for almost a month now.
    Dear Leader
    Please use a new account and send an in-game support ticket. Our colleague there can access that part of our support system and check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I cannot access Heroes Charge because both of my accounts are suspended. I cannot register for a new account to contact Support via the in-game feature. If I could, I wouldn't have posted here in the first place.

Acc id 27953358
    in-game name: NoHeart -3, server 136, VIP 16, lvl 109.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

I cannot access Heroes Charge because both of my accounts are suspended. I cannot register for a new account to contact Support via the in-game feature. If I could, I wouldn't have posted here in the first place.

Acc id 27953358
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that we met a technical problem that the suspension were not lifted. We will manually lift your suspension as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Acc id 27953358
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that he had no problem logging in your account. Is it still showing suspended please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello,

I am still suspended. You have unbanned my s136 account -> NoHeart -3, but my s141 account -> Seemore Buttz is still suspended! I tried logging into my s141 account and got locked out of my account again.

So to recap:

I'm asking you to unban both my accounts as following:
    s136 -> NoHeart -3
    s141 -> Seemore Buttz

acc id 27953358

Thanks.
    Imagine all people living life in peace.

Hello,

I am still suspended. You have unbanned my s136 account -> NoHeart -3, but my s141 account -> Seemore Buttz is still suspended! I tried logging into my s141 account and got locked out of my account again.

So to recap:

I'm asking you to unban both my accounts as following:
    s136 -> NoHeart -3
    s141 -> Seemore Buttz

acc id 27953358

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer will check for you again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Problem solved. Thank you