Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game & XP

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Game & XP

Are you going to fix the huge XP needed on the 110+ part of the game? This is the main bottleneck and you don't seem to understand. Rana's shop can't keep up with the huge XP needed to advance heroes.

Please fix it. Stop making crappy features like Brave Duel which is just a random battle without any meaning.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    A lot of time needed to earn miserable xp streak. I am not forcing myself to play brave duel as I am not full time hero charges player. I have full time job to do.
    Just change boot cave plunder to xp streak. And permanently double the amount.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Are you going to fix the huge XP needed on the 110+ part of the game? This is the main bottleneck and you don't seem to understand. Rana's shop can't keep up with the huge XP needed to advance heroes.

Please fix it. Stop making crappy features like Brave Duel which is just a random battle without any meaning.
    Dear Leader
    Our production team only said that we will monitor the player data. And if we found that the average player levels is behind our expectation. We will release more EXP items to boost the speed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team only said that we will monitor the player data. And if we found that the average player levels is behind our expectation. We will release more EXP items to boost the speed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What is your expectation? We can't understand what you say.

You have not done anything for players at 110. XP requirements to bring a new hero from 0 to 110 are HUGE. Double XP for everything at least for players at 110.

I know, you can't do anything based on level, that's the fail of the game. Level 50 and Level 110 are the same for you.

I buy 9x times from Rana's shop and this is not enough. Buy more for there are too expensive. So XP is broken.

Just do:
    1. Reduce the cost from Rana's shop and provide there only pizzas or greater
    2. Give more XP from booty caves. Only steaks.
    3. Give steaks on campaign when we dump stamina

Generally you have to 2x or 3x the amount of XP a player can get in a day. You have made huge level gaps and haven't addressed how we are going to bring so many heroes to 115 with this XP policy.

*** And fix Brave duel. Battles are random, heroes not working as expected, its a piece of crap now. Who coded this?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Also - increase limit for any item from 999 to 9999. Or allow people auto transfer overcaped resources to gold, in same way as it works for SS in Soul Shop. Because you need spend time to monitor everything or waste resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Also - increase limit for any item from 999 to 9999. Or allow people auto transfer overcaped resources to gold, in same way as it works for SS in Soul Shop. Because you need spend time to monitor everything or waste resources.
    Dear Leader
    Thank you. We will let our developers know.

Best Regards
    Betty

What is your expectation? We can't understand what you say.

You have not done anything for players at 110. XP requirements to bring a new hero from 0 to 110 are HUGE. Double XP for everything at least for players at 110.

I know, you can't do anything based on level, that's the fail of the game. Level 50 and Level 110 are the same for you.

I buy 9x times from Rana's shop and this is not enough. Buy more for there are too expensive. So XP is broken.

Just do:
    1. Reduce the cost from Rana's shop and provide there only pizzas or greater
    2. Give more XP from booty caves. Only steaks.
    3. Give steaks on campaign when we dump stamina

Generally you have to 2x or 3x the amount of XP a player can get in a day. You have made huge level gaps and haven't addressed how we are going to bring so many heroes to 115 with this XP policy.

*** And fix Brave duel. Battles are random, heroes not working as expected, its a piece of crap now. Who coded this?
    Dear Leader
    It's the same as the majority of other games. It takes longer and longer to level up when you get higher and higher levels. And basically it's the fair to all players.Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They have added to queue the same hero after.... 2 years. Theres still hope

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by savatage View Post
    They have added to queue the same hero after.... 2 years. Theres still hope
    Right now they have ~200 heroes. Usually you have 50+ full trained heroes. Chances what you need train just 1 hero in Training Field not very high, because they release 2-3 new heroes every month. And even if you need to train just 1 hero, you still need check it few times per day

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I think that its still very useful. the 2 new heroes of the month need about 20 days to full train them. If you add at least one reworked hero its 30 days.

Betty will you do anything for xp / gold or nothing?

Betty will you do anything for xp / gold or nothing?
    Dear Leader
    Hi, zissop. I tried to ask our developers to review the EXP/Gold issue and they just told me that they will follow up twice. So I think that I could not do anything helpful on this. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I would like to remind you that is very important to increase limit for any item from 999 to 9999. In double booty i usally lost exp items because i reach the limit very easy

New Comers
    Pretty much what Vasko said, maybe upgrade it feom pots to cheese, or better... steaks.
    Introducing magic apples or something with better exp. Its fruit that has vitamins for the heroes well-being

If the developers don't know the word scale then what to say. The game does not scale on upper levels.