Thread: Details are not displayed

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar

Details are not displayed

Hey Betty,
    after last update I cant see guild details in guild ranking, defending teams in arena ladder and grand arena ranking, players details in all ranking screens (android version). Can you please fix it?

And I have also one question about Camp - Academy: When I try to do 2 researches in one time, the game writes: You do not have enough research slots.
    Where can I get more research slots?

Thank you.
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by general100 View Post
    Hey Betty,
    after last update I cant see guild details in guild ranking, defending teams in arena ladder and grand arena ranking, players details in all ranking screens (android version). Can you please fix it?

And I have also one question about Camp - Academy: When I try to do 2 researches in one time, the game writes: You do not have enough research slots.
    Where can I get more research slots?

Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known problem and we've fixed it on our development server. So the next update will fix this bug on public servers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Thanks Betty. And what about my question? Camp - Academy: When I try to do 2 researches in one time, the game writes: You do not have enough research slots. Where can I get more research slots?
    [Bz] Fridex
    Guild Bezier
    Server 69

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I checked at test server and i cant do either. Its VIP20 there. I guess you cant, at least for now.

Thanks Betty. And what about my question? Camp - Academy: When I try to do 2 researches in one time, the game writes: You do not have enough research slots. Where can I get more research slots?
    Dear Leader
    I overlooked your question. I am sorry. I think it's a future feature and I will try confirm it with our production team. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our production team just told me that we don't have any plans for dual-research queues. Maybe the message is somehow misleading. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty