Thread: Jesus christ, what the heck is happening with this game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xxSniperGamingxx's Avatar

Jesus christ, what the heck is happening with this game

I cant belive im even writing this thread honestly. But im doing it so lets get serious.
    Devs, WHERE IS THE F****** HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!?! There are WAY too many things too add to go on a beach nearly in winter.
    Is anyone even here? Betty, Ember, anyone... PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!!!
    I love the game. It changed my life. A lot.
    And if I would be developing this game, I would be happy Im changing someones live and continue on adding more amazing content. But you are the opposite of that.
    Maybe, in 10 years, there will be something new. Theres a long list of things me and other players want to get.
    - Make 28k heroes great again. Remove them from diamond roulette and make the prices lower of some heroes like Oliva. Not everyone can play her right so sometimes bying her is useless.
    - add the f****** world championship.
    - add a community page with a list of channel focused on the game, a video of the week, month, play of the week..
    - oh my god.
    Sorry for the dots.... But you will see why.
    Make diamonds optainable for free again. Because we dont have that (and many more things...) the game is dying and its boring.
    - i would like a new loading screen and a, i guess, "menu screen". You know, the place in which the ranked, matched play and more buttons sit in.
    - Rework reworked heroes to their old live. Like, Polarus or Purity. Polarus was one of my favourite assasins and i would have him on king level if not the MOTHER******* REWORK.
    - more heroes. THAT DONT COST 28K OR EVEN 18K. We deserve options! I was here from S2 and now i have nearly all heroes, the only one i can buy with gold is monica.
    - a "only good heroes" option for ranked.
    I hate playing the game with full glasscannon teams, so if there are like 2 marksmen and one assasin, you will be forced to pick a warrior or tank. And if there is a warrior, 2 ranged and assasin then you will need to pick a tank. And there should be one free hero of each Category for that to work.
    I want to feel the game like in the past. A amazing mobile moba with great gameplay and players, tons of heroes im going to buy soon in the future, and i can test them with the free weekly hero option.
    Devs, dont abbadon the game.
    Sniper.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dude, this game is over. I honestly cant believe it survived so long. There are so many FUVKED up things. Like what the fuck is this heal from Angelyn? Like really? And stackable arnor buff? Holy shit gasiel no word for this champ. I honestly wanted to give it another try but today after ONE game it made mě regret to even try. I adressed so many buggs and glitches of the heroes and client but there were zero shit done what so ever. So yeah, you can waste your time here or you can incest your free time and money to a game that actually have competent people in charge. And that is not here.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Dude, this game is over. I honestly cant believe it survived so long. There are so many FUVKED up things. Like what the fuck is this heal from Angelyn? Like really? And stackable arnor buff? Holy shit gasiel no word for this champ. I honestly wanted to give it another try but today after ONE game it made mě regret to even try. I adressed so many buggs and glitches of the heroes and client but there were zero shit done what so ever. So yeah, you can waste your time here or you can incest your free time and money to a game that actually have competent people in charge. And that is not here.
    angelyne use to be stronger but they reworked her.
    I feel Sad, i blame the dev's and how they stack armor in general. its extremely hard to figure out what hero needs % penetration early, and how early is too early. because flat pen is ... garbs (except SharpSpear its a 10/10 item)

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    angelyne use to be stronger but they reworked her.
    I feel Sad, i blame the dev's and how they stack armor in general. its extremely hard to figure out what hero needs % penetration early, and how early is too early. because flat pen is ... garbs (except SharpSpear its a 10/10 item)
    Even fucking riot games realised that soraka is Holy fucking shit what the fuck char and reworked her to a balance one, but ucool doesnt seem to realise that cool downs here are like 60percent shorter but they copy it anyway. Yes i am implying that angelyn is in fact soraka on steroids

Even fucking riot games realised that soraka is Holy fucking shit what the fuck char and reworked her to a balance one, but ucool doesnt seem to realise that cool downs here are like 60percent shorter but they copy it anyway. Yes i am implying that angelyn is in fact soraka on steroids
    idk man healing is really nice nothing like she was before. i could probably tank a tower solo as old Angelyne. with 10-20 shots. depends on Cooldowns and if i have lord or not. i could also tank 2-3 people back in the day for up to 10 seconds of just spam healing. also her old healing gave her up to 400 armor. i don't really like the new passive because i have to level up 2 skills inorder to get the buff. it use to be just 1 skill. also i didn't earn gold from healing back then. i think i would have been able to solo carry games if i did get gold per assist.

Its sad tp say - i played this for 2 years with enjoyment - ill uninstall this game if there wont be a new good uptade in 2 months.
    Jesus make polarus and purity great again

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    There's nothing ever change in the update since Tencent recommend Heroes Arena to the whole state of China. So when will Camilla ever be playable?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Its sad tp say - i played this for 2 years with enjoyment - ill uninstall this game if there wont be a new good uptade in 2 months.
    Jesus make polarus and purity great again
    wtf u mean purity is WAYYYYYY stronger than she use to be. i can 1-2 hit people now she's so strong now.

if you build her right she can hit 11-12k on dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    There's nothing ever change in the update since Tencent recommend Heroes Arena to the whole state of China. So when will Camilla ever be playable?
    really? the made an announcement to all of china O_O maybe they need more to think about better connection, so that people from 1 country can v.s the other country.

wtf u mean purity is WAYYYYYY stronger than she use to be. i can 1-2 hit people now she's so strong now.

if you build her right she can hit 11-12k on dragon
    Plz tell me the build
    Or no i wont use it
    The game is dead lol

idk man healing is really nice nothing like she was before. i could probably tank a tower solo as old Angelyne. with 10-20 shots. depends on Cooldowns and if i have lord or not. i could also tank 2-3 people back in the day for up to 10 seconds of just spam healing. also her old healing gave her up to 400 armor. i don't really like the new passive because i have to level up 2 skills inorder to get the buff. it use to be just 1 skill. also i didn't earn gold from healing back then. i think i would have been able to solo carry games if i did get gold per assist.
    You basicaly agreed that she was retarded before and now she is still retarded but less compared with prerework. I dont see a reasons why support character Should be able to solo turrets. What the fuck

Adamkito i totally agree with you boi

You basicaly agreed that she was retarded before and now she is still retarded but less compared with prerework. I dont see a reasons why support character Should be able to solo turrets. What the fuck
    its not that good till late game. if you win th early fight with proper heroes and proper items you'll win it out every time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I can't bare to continue anymore, nothing changes in update. There is no point for us keep playing the same character for the whole time and we cannot buy any 28888$ hero that we wants. Unlike HE, AOV, KOG and MLBB, those hero can be purchase any time we wanted...