Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lost the account, need help

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    How many times are you going tonsay as soon as possible? It's been so long it's getting frustrating, you guys even closed my ticket. This kind of behavior is not acceptable pleass reconsider this and give me the account today

Talk to admins or something it only takes like 5 minutes and I've been asking for it for 3 weeks now. Stop it and get the account back immediately there's no understanding here

Asking something for 21 days and not getting it, is that how you really treat your players? And what are admins evwn busy with? Last time game was updated 5 months ago there's no new feature no new hero no new skin not even single new event then what are you guys even busy with?

You asked for sometime last monday and i expected to get my account back this week and now the week started and you're making same excuse seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Jclates View Post
    Betty could u pls check my account i have invited 2 of my friend to play but didnt get the invitation reward im asia 3 server my id is 24690850find real phenq reviews by giannasgrille and my 2 friends id are 24967833 and 24981967
    It was just a random call with these because of amount which are not updated on 24967833 please check (Y)

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    We can see that the account has activiy game log now. Please let us know if it's still not working. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear leader,
    Yes the account is back

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    You asked for sometime last monday and i expected to get my account back this week and now the week started and you're making same excuse seriously? https://phenq-reviews.com/uk/
    Those immediately there's no understanding here

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi betty, i use xiaomi redmi note 5 pro phone, i can't change my account on this phone, i need to login to the old id: 14039893. the current id account on the device id: 25982153. can you help I switch between these two accounts on the same device. Name: •√π•Test