Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Purchased Emberstar Skin - Never Received

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3

    Purchased Emberstar Skin - Never Received

    Hello,

    I bought the Emberstar Skin over a week ago (Oct 25) and still have not received it. Requests in in-game support have gone completely ignored for a week. I sent a PM to Betty here yesterday with all the details (and receipt). Can someone please review ASAP? I am missing the skin and both sets of purchase rewards that were lost because I didn't receive "credit" that day.

    Best Regards,
    metalica23

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Bump bump bump

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,720
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalica23 View Post
    Hello,

    I bought the Emberstar Skin over a week ago (Oct 25) and still have not received it. Requests in in-game support have gone completely ignored for a week. I sent a PM to Betty here yesterday with all the details (and receipt). Can someone please review ASAP? I am missing the skin and both sets of purchase rewards that were lost because I didn't receive "credit" that day.

    Best Regards,
    metalica23
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. Please tell us your Account ID and attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple or your iTune Purchase History here. And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Betty, itís all in your private messages already. Thanks!

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,720
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalica23 View Post
    Betty, itís all in your private messages already. Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Hi metalica23. We need the screenshots of your purchase history which shows this order so that we can manually confirm it. If it's a Google Play order, you can just post the receipt number hear. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Apple receipt ID: MLBSZ6QB47

    Thanks!!

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,720
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalica23 View Post
    Apple receipt ID: MLBSZ6QB47

    Thanks!!
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry. For Apple orders, we must check the screenshot which shows the item information and purchase time. Because Apple receipts we got and stored for order verification are indeed encrypted. So the Apple Receipt number users got doesn't contain any needed information for developers. Please PM us the screenshot of the receipt. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    IMGUR sent to you via private message. Can you please review today? I purchased this skin now 12 days ago. Thanks!

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,720
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalica23 View Post
    IMGUR sent to you via private message. Can you please review today? I purchased this skin now 12 days ago. Thanks!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the slow response. We've delivered the order manually now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    Thanks Betty. Appreciated. Thatís part of it. I bought this during the event. Because I didnít receive credit for the purchase that day, I didnít end up receiving the ďday 7Ē purchase reward: I also didnít receive the $4.99, $9.99, $19.99 and $49.99 rewards for that day. Can you please send all those as well? And if you want to send the $99.99 reward as compensation, I wouldnít be mad at that, since I had to wait 12 days. Thank you for your help!!!

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,720
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalica23 View Post
    Thanks Betty. Appreciated. Thatís part of it. I bought this during the event. Because I didnít receive credit for the purchase that day, I didnít end up receiving the ďday 7Ē purchase reward: I also didnít receive the $4.99, $9.99, $19.99 and $49.99 rewards for that day. Can you please send all those as well? And if you want to send the $99.99 reward as compensation, I wouldnít be mad at that, since I had to wait 12 days. Thank you for your help!!!
    Dear Leader
    Sorry about that. You may list the most wanted items you wanted from the events. And I will try talk to our admin and see how much rewards we can re-send. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    329
    Rep Power
    15
    That's cheap... since the purchase is confirmed and this problem wasn't his fault you should (at least) just re-send him everything he was entitled to...

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    3
    I totally agree, he should be compensated without any restriction and profit of an overcompensation due to the prejudice as he couldn't use all of these in the expected time...

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry about that. You may list the most wanted items you wanted from the events. And I will try talk to our admin and see how much rewards we can re-send. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Is this a joke? You confirm his purchase but you refuse to re-send him ALL items from event he missed and only part of it?

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    3
    I would agree with others. Iím not sure what to list. I donít even remember what the rewards were...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •