Thread: Gassiel's - Rush Kill skill dont work properly

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Gassiel's - Rush Kill skill dont work properly

Please fix Gassiels Rush Kill skill. Its broken. I play on android 9.0, but on 5 and 6 was the same problem when for example i move Gassiel north on the map and use Rush Kill skill - he instead of teleporting north, teleports himself south or east, no matter the fact i hold north direction with a finger on the screen. Please fix this asap. This is very annnoying.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zajjamai View Post
    Please fix Gassiels Rush Kill skill. Its broken. I play on android 9.0, but on 5 and 6 was the same problem when for example i move Gassiel north on the map and use Rush Kill skill - he instead of teleporting north, teleports himself south or east, no matter the fact i hold north direction with a finger on the screen. Please fix this asap. This is very annnoying.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report this problem to our developers and have it fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    And does it happen all the time, or it happens occasionally please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    It happens almost always during the battle in ranked play. Its especially annoying when enemy player has like 5% hp left and i know that if i do rush kill skill on him it will finish him off,
    so i press the skill in the direction of enemy and gassiel teleports opposite direction and enemy player leaving the battle survived. Sometimes doesnt happen. It happens less when there are no one near.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It happens almost always during the battle in ranked play. Its especially annoying when enemy player has like 5% hp left and i know that if i do rush kill skill on him it will finish him off,
    so i press the skill in the direction of enemy and gassiel teleports opposite direction and enemy player leaving the battle survived. Sometimes doesnt happen. It happens less when there are no one near.
    maybe you're tapping the skill. and allow the computer to "auto direct" the skill. i have faced this issue once before but it has not been a recent issue for me.