Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nerf nerf nerf!

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2

    Nerf nerf nerf!

    I've played for like two years and i can say that some champions need SERIOUS nerf or at least, rebalancment. Let's start with simple champions (i came from LoL, so i know what i'm actually saying):

    1) Harker

    Is this a ''tank'' ? It have to be so OP as a ''tank'' ? NO. That's a cancer. Need a nerf to his regenerations of HP, because it's STUPID! He exit the fight and after just 15 second he will re enter full life. The solution are 2.. or you give him mana and HIGH cost of it, or you nerf the regen (so in a numerical way, not anymore at that value. Too much hp regen. It's more cancer then Garen from League of Legends, come on!!

    2) Obsidian

    Ooh, let's talk about the big guy. Beautiful champion...but he have a serious problem. Exluding the fact that he's the only stupid that can't trepass wall with his Q (first skill) as every champion with a simple dash do, but from the ulti, he regen too many Hp and too fast. For the rest, Aatrox 1.0 so beautiful~

    3) Bandina

    This champion need a serious rework. It's not possible that, not only she deal too many damages, but the fact that she regen her CD, make her more retarded as champion. Too op, need a new passive about CD, like it stack untill 1 time and next you have to wait other 40 second for that passive.

    4) Olivia

    ...why you even concer a Champion that gain I N V U L N E R A B I L I T Y, and can't be damaged? I mean...without cd too...are you crazy?! This is too op!! Dudes! That's the type of champion that need some serious attention! The idea it's pretty, but you can't make her ulti, make her invulnerable.

    5) Sylvis

    This is the classic champion for dummy people. Too many damage, too low CD, too may damage...oh i've said that before? She need a serious nerf to EVERY skill. No words.

    6) Lucius

    Too much burst and too much scaling on Ap.

    For the rest is balanced.

    7) Skorn

    Too much scaling on Ad, his role is mainly of a Tank Warrior, so adapt as that. Not as an assassin warrior jeez.

    8) Fiorina

    This is the other classic champion for dummy. You press a skill, you place your stupid salads that...shots. You stun and shots. Too many damage and too low CD for that stupid lady salad queen. Nerf her!

    For now i guess i've been so exaustive. But i know my is like a mere post that no one will never take as reference for a good balanced game. A game is created from the players mostly, and it need to make happy player so they can have a funny permanence

    ~ [PRDX] Zaldron ~

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTROPOTI View Post
    I've played for like two years and i can say that some champions need SERIOUS nerf or at least, rebalancment. Let's start with simple champions (i came from LoL, so i know what i'm actually saying):

    1) Harker

    Is this a ''tank'' ? It have to be so OP as a ''tank'' ? NO. That's a cancer. Need a nerf to his regenerations of HP, because it's STUPID! He exit the fight and after just 15 second he will re enter full life. The solution are 2.. or you give him mana and HIGH cost of it, or you nerf the regen (so in a numerical way, not anymore at that value. Too much hp regen. It's more cancer then Garen from League of Legends, come on!!

    2) Obsidian

    Ooh, let's talk about the big guy. Beautiful champion...but he have a serious problem. Exluding the fact that he's the only stupid that can't trepass wall with his Q (first skill) as every champion with a simple dash do, but from the ulti, he regen too many Hp and too fast. For the rest, Aatrox 1.0 so beautiful~

    3) Bandina

    This champion need a serious rework. It's not possible that, not only she deal too many damages, but the fact that she regen her CD, make her more retarded as champion. Too op, need a new passive about CD, like it stack untill 1 time and next you have to wait other 40 second for that passive.

    4) Olivia

    ...why you even concer a Champion that gain I N V U L N E R A B I L I T Y, and can't be damaged? I mean...without cd too...are you crazy?! This is too op!! Dudes! That's the type of champion that need some serious attention! The idea it's pretty, but you can't make her ulti, make her invulnerable.

    5) Sylvis

    This is the classic champion for dummy people. Too many damage, too low CD, too may damage...oh i've said that before? She need a serious nerf to EVERY skill. No words.

    6) Lucius

    Too much burst and too much scaling on Ap.

    For the rest is balanced.

    7) Skorn

    Too much scaling on Ad, his role is mainly of a Tank Warrior, so adapt as that. Not as an assassin warrior jeez.

    8) Fiorina

    This is the other classic champion for dummy. You press a skill, you place your stupid salads that...shots. You stun and shots. Too many damage and too low CD for that stupid lady salad queen. Nerf her!

    For now i guess i've been so exaustive. But i know my is like a mere post that no one will never take as reference for a good balanced game. A game is created from the players mostly, and it need to make happy player so they can have a funny permanence

    ~ [PRDX] Zaldron ~
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    3
    The worst hero I tried, Captain Glidron Kors. There's no damage to enemy tower while performing dash attack(Not from any skill). I suggest the developer should correct this.

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    The worst hero I tried, Captain Glidron Kors. There's no damage to enemy tower while performing dash attack(Not from any skill). I suggest the developer should correct this.
    He is OP a LOT, but he is the most difficult heroe to play with...
    You probaly dont know how to play with him.

    Also, i agree with the skorn and fiorina nerf...

    Fiorina can take down a turret only putting her 2 flowers in there, dont even need minions to tank the damage of tower...
    Skorn is absolutely TANK and even with no DAMAGE ITENS he can solo and kill every adc or mage...

    About the other they are totally fine, bandina is tooooooo easy to counter, and olivia is only strong if he get a lot of kills in early game...
    Obsidius is useless if in your team have heroes that have CC.

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2
    And Sylvis? It's like Fiorina but with an arrow. She can break at least 2 tower without help because of her speed attack and damage scaling.

    Obsidius still a stupid champion when use his ulti. You can stun him (and swear that you are in teamfight...because if you stun alone and he's full armor (that for some reason here work BAD every kind of armors) he will Q u and refull like a stupid.

    Oh come on! My first penta was with her. Too easy to use as champion. And deal stupid damage, expecially if in the first 3 minutes she get 3 kills.

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTROPOTI View Post
    I've played for like two years and i can say that some champions need SERIOUS nerf or at least, rebalancment. Let's start with simple champions (i came from LoL, so i know what i'm actually saying):

    1) Harker

    Is this a ''tank'' ? It have to be so OP as a ''tank'' ? NO. That's a cancer. Need a nerf to his regenerations of HP, because it's STUPID! He exit the fight and after just 15 second he will re enter full life. The solution are 2.. or you give him mana and HIGH cost of it, or you nerf the regen (so in a numerical way, not anymore at that value. Too much hp regen. It's more cancer then Garen from League of Legends, come on!!

    2) Obsidian

    Ooh, let's talk about the big guy. Beautiful champion...but he have a serious problem. Exluding the fact that he's the only stupid that can't trepass wall with his Q (first skill) as every champion with a simple dash do, but from the ulti, he regen too many Hp and too fast. For the rest, Aatrox 1.0 so beautiful~

    3) Bandina

    This champion need a serious rework. It's not possible that, not only she deal too many damages, but the fact that she regen her CD, make her more retarded as champion. Too op, need a new passive about CD, like it stack untill 1 time and next you have to wait other 40 second for that passive.

    4) Olivia

    ...why you even concer a Champion that gain I N V U L N E R A B I L I T Y, and can't be damaged? I mean...without cd too...are you crazy?! This is too op!! Dudes! That's the type of champion that need some serious attention! The idea it's pretty, but you can't make her ulti, make her invulnerable.

    5) Sylvis

    This is the classic champion for dummy people. Too many damage, too low CD, too may damage...oh i've said that before? She need a serious nerf to EVERY skill. No words.

    6) Lucius

    Too much burst and too much scaling on Ap.

    For the rest is balanced.

    7) Skorn

    Too much scaling on Ad, his role is mainly of a Tank Warrior, so adapt as that. Not as an assassin warrior jeez.

    8) Fiorina

    This is the other classic champion for dummy. You press a skill, you place your stupid salads that...shots. You stun and shots. Too many damage and too low CD for that stupid lady salad queen. Nerf her!

    For now i guess i've been so exaustive. But i know my is like a mere post that no one will never take as reference for a good balanced game. A game is created from the players mostly, and it need to make happy player so they can have a funny permanence

    ~ [PRDX] Zaldron ~
    2 years wasted, feels like you didnt learn much about the game. Bandina is a free kill, olivia is pretty usrless if not feeded, Fiorina is another free kill (but the flowers shouldnt do any damage to towers).. Sylvis is pretty dead with a single cc, Obsidian is a easy kill with cc. Harker is a hit and run champ (except if feeded). You dont win fights or teamfights with damage, you win them with CC

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    2 years wasted, feels like you didnt learn much about the game. Bandina is a free kill, olivia is pretty usrless if not feeded, Fiorina is another free kill (but the flowers shouldnt do any damage to towers).. Sylvis is pretty dead with a single cc, Obsidian is a easy kill with cc. Harker is a hit and run champ (except if feeded). You dont win fights or teamfights with damage, you win them with CC
    which is why new bastien is so much better at his job than most other marksmen. Solust and purity can carry a game if you build and play right. Runes are a huge help v.s these heroes FYI.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2
    Well, sorry if i'm use to play League Of Legends. Anyway, if tat's all, CC win, i mean...is that even a game if i just need a champion with CC? On LoL that's not true. Feeded or not CC don't work so better and you need to act properly if you want to win in a tecnical way a fight.
    A tank need to be Tank: take Skorn. He can kill without build because of his scaling on Ad that make him a stupid champion. Even Garen from LoL is more balanced!

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    2
    Tell me when you gonna learn to use LeBlanc or Riven.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTROPOTI View Post
    Well, sorry if i'm use to play League Of Legends. Anyway, if tat's all, CC win, i mean...is that even a game if i just need a champion with CC? On LoL that's not true. Feeded or not CC don't work so better and you need to act properly if you want to win in a tecnical way a fight.
    A tank need to be Tank: take Skorn. He can kill without build because of his scaling on Ad that make him a stupid champion. Even Garen from LoL is more balanced!
    In League of legends, on high elo you win teamfights with CC too.... Doesnt matter how much damage the adc have, cant use it if the cc combo is high, and thats all about, you have to delete the enemy adc before he start to damage.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •