Thread: I am out fk this

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

I am out fk this

I finally had enough and am leaving this hellhole.
    1. Matchmaking is beyond shit. Today I played solo as Diamond against 3 God Players.
    2. Game resolution is still not fixed for 18:9 screens causing most of the content not being visible (statistics, buttons, builds)
    3. Ingame chat is trash, you are restricted with MF character limit
    4. Switching heroes in battle royal doesnt work. It consumes tickets and doesnt change heroes.
    5. Heroes are not buyable with Gold which just goes beyond me. You have game currency usable only for shit content like trash runes.
    6. Daily rewards were decreased to the ground
    7. I dont Care new Hero was not released yet but the old ones are still even complete trash with shit mechanics (poor Polarus he is now unplayable, worven with ridiculous cooldowns) and some are unbelievably broken (Florina, Gasiel, Ymir, Skorn)
    8. Some characters mechanics are unbelievably stupid (freakin flip of Dr Abomina which I mentioned and created topics Multiple times)
    9. Rewards for leveling above 30 level are just useles. Why do i get 12 tickets and Level fucking one rune?

These are only the things that came to my mind just now. I will definitelly add more when i remember.
    Looking forward Betty's response "we will let the developers know". Yeah.
    I honestly REGRET putting so much effort and time and money to this game.

Peace

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    We all regret the money we've spent... Dont forget tje runes shards everywhere, i dony know what to do with them

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    I finally had enough and am leaving this hellhole.
    1. Matchmaking is beyond shit. Today I played solo as Diamond against 3 God Players.
    2. Game resolution is still not fixed for 18:9 screens causing most of the content not being visible (statistics, buttons, builds)
    3. Ingame chat is trash, you are restricted with MF character limit
    4. Switching heroes in battle royal doesnt work. It consumes tickets and doesnt change heroes.
    5. Heroes are not buyable with Gold which just goes beyond me. You have game currency usable only for shit content like trash runes.
    6. Daily rewards were decreased to the ground
    7. I dont Care new Hero was not released yet but the old ones are still even complete trash with shit mechanics (poor Polarus he is now unplayable, worven with ridiculous cooldowns) and some are unbelievably broken (Florina, Gasiel, Ymir, Skorn)
    8. Some characters mechanics are unbelievably stupid (freakin flip of Dr Abomina which I mentioned and created topics Multiple times)
    9. Rewards for leveling above 30 level are just useles. Why do i get 12 tickets and Level fucking one rune?

These are only the things that came to my mind just now. I will definitelly add more when i remember.
    Looking forward Betty's response "we will let the developers know". Yeah.
    I honestly REGRET putting so much effort and time and money to this game.

Peace
    Dear Player
    We are sorry for the bad experience you have had. And we will report these issues to our developers. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Of course you will

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am so regret about this game, no point for paying your company and they won't let us buy anyone we want. We keep playing the same hero for the whole time until we getting dull and uninstall Heroes Arena. This is the very bad app than the others app we played.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Exactly they don't give a flip. Its a known fact that these games are supported by whales and whales only and those ppl are going to spend $$ either way just cause they can therefore as much venting and aggravation we have and complain it doesn't matter what so ever.