Thread: Top 10 Heroes and Top 5 Skins?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Question Top 10 Heroes and Top 5 Skins?

Just curious what you guys might consider the top 10 heroes and top 5 skins to be? I know there are different game modes so can be more generally, or let's say for WoG - preferably ranked if you can.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Top Skins is easier:

1. Cleric
    2. Commando
    3. Arcane Sapper
    4. Emberstar
    5. Cloud Walker
    6. Chemist

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Thanks again Lyph. From your tier list, I knew top 3 would be considered those and next 3 would be those. Would you say Cleric is a clear number one or debatable between him and Commando?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    Thanks again Lyph. From your tier list, I knew top 3 would be considered those and next 3 would be those. Would you say Cleric is a clear number one or debatable between him and Commando?
    Cleric, the best skin.

I would argue that the difference between Commando Skin - No Skin is higher than the difference of Cleric Skin - No Skin.
    For example Cleric is the best Front Hero even without Skin where Commando has nearly no impact without Skin.

In general I don't recommend buying Skins as long as they are so expensive. But if you want to spend money on them Cleric, Commando and Arcane Sapper are all very useful.
    It depends on your play style and what Game Modes you prioritize.

Shadow leaf skin good too. Kill enemy tank faster

Shadow Leaf is too squishy and her impact is too low. She shines in PvE though.

If someone would gifted me Skins I would choose Commando > Cleric > Arcane Sapper > Emberstar > Chemist > Cloud Walker.

But no Skin is worth 200$ or 120$. Reasonable prices would be 30$ for Legendary, 20$ for Epic and 10$ for Normal Skins.
    Then I could recommend every dedicated Player to purchase some game changing Skins.

Cleric is the best skin, hands down. He can win a match, Commando not always.

Also in Arena 99,99999% of people having Cleric skin, use it on defense. That's not the case with Commando, she can be countered.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I agree that SL is very strong with skin but the problem is her training stats like many good heroes.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    My top5 skins:
    1. Cleric, hands down
    2. Arcane Sapper
    3. Commando
    4. Cloud Walker
    5. Shadow Leaf
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So i just watched alendris' review of postbuff cleric skin, and he classified skin L Cleric as suitable for GA/GT/WOG... even watching the battles he used cleric with seems cleric is not supertank that can lockdown front line for your team...

so now we all know L skin Cleric is best frontline tank bar none... and the fact that he is so meta he is on lineup of all attack and defense teams in pvp as of now...

so the question is, did skinned cleric got a ninja buff between alendris' 2nd cleric skin review and now or did i missed something??? skinned cleric now compared to during alendris' video review is so noticeable that there must be some ninja buffs... i know that minstrel and barbie increases cleric's survivability in defense teams.. but still even without those 2, you can still notice skin cleric holds the front line well.. and add minstrel+barbie, and that team is going to be tough to crack

same with alendris' review with sapper skin... sapper skin doesn't look too strong on his review... and now he is top meta....

so either both sapper and cleric skins got ninja buff or alendris didn't do a good job on his reviews..

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I believe that Alendris was a very good reviewer. This review was before 6 months, then most players were around 108 and Alendris did the reviews according to that (even though the level of heroes in test server was 110). So he didnt add the 5th gear of Cleric. And Holy Grail is maybe the strongest gear and its very important for Cleric because he is not only tank but also healer and support.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Also right now we can have more pshysical heroes in meta

Quote Originally Posted by LiteEmUp View Post
    So i just watched alendris' review of postbuff cleric skin, and he classified skin L Cleric as suitable for GA/GT/WOG... even watching the battles he used cleric with seems cleric is not supertank that can lockdown front line for your team...

so now we all know L skin Cleric is best frontline tank bar none... and the fact that he is so meta he is on lineup of all attack and defense teams in pvp as of now...

so the question is, did skinned cleric got a ninja buff between alendris' 2nd cleric skin review and now or did i missed something??? skinned cleric now compared to during alendris' video review is so noticeable that there must be some ninja buffs... i know that minstrel and barbie increases cleric's survivability in defense teams.. but still even without those 2, you can still notice skin cleric holds the front line well.. and add minstrel+barbie, and that team is going to be tough to crack

same with alendris' review with sapper skin... sapper skin doesn't look too strong on his review... and now he is top meta....

so either both sapper and cleric skins got ninja buff or alendris didn't do a good job on his reviews..
    No, he just did a mistake. Even Cleric without L was good back then.