Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Login error

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Login error

    Hero Arena !!!

    Dear Admin
    My game lost link facebook account on 07/10/2018.
    ID game : 6294593
    I changed the new phone and linked to facebook before but everything still made me start over
    Please help me restore the previous link.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,606
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by trungtranngocthach93 View Post
    Hero Arena !!!

    Dear Admin
    My game lost link facebook account on 07/10/2018.
    ID game : 6294593
    I changed the new phone and linked to facebook before but everything still made me start over
    Please help me restore the previous link.
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. And we need the account id you see on your device so that we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty Admin
    Old ID: 6294593
    New ID: 24294393
    I am sad to have to start again

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,606
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by trungtranngocthach93 View Post
    Dear Betty Admin
    Old ID: 6294593
    New ID: 24294393
    I am sad to have to start again
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty
    - Thank you admin. I'm happy to help me find my account again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •