Thread: Ucool abandoned

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Ucool abandoned

Just a heads up guys I have already left this game but i just figured I would pop in and just tell you itís pretty obvious this game has been abandoned by ucool.. havenít heard anything from Betty in quite sometime.. ucool has a history of abandoning games... and as a last ditch effort to squeeze money out of us they have pulled all 28k heroes and placed them into the diamond roulette...plus how long has the last hero they announced been sitting in the shop as a preview.. take it from me someone who has invested over $350 usd in this game.. abandon ship. This game has already been pulled from the United States App Store for the second time.. I guess they canít afford to pay their bills... I definitely recommend mobile legends or arena of valor instead..catch you guys over there

I think the game is near to shutdown the servers, betty has vanished of forum, they stopped to do updates and stopped too the balancing of heroes...
    The game are FULL of bugs and no one tell us what is going on...
    This is very annoying, because that game is so good, but the management are so awnful...
    Hope uCool wake up and give some love to this game, because he really deserve it.

They must be having financial issue. In the new update, they swap the hero shard chest from Ticket Roulette to Diamond Roulette. It's quite hard to collect those hero shard, in that way people willing to buy more hero shards chest in time spend more credit for diamond.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    That would actually make sense. I am currious if anything changes in near future. As much as I dont invest real money i put some $$ in HA since i liked it very much and now they will end up in the gutter. Feelsbadman

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So now they plan to swap both Hero Shard Chest and Skin Shard Chest into Diamond Roulette. Nice job, this is a trick of ridiculous developer that is trying to make everyone spend more money for diamond. Nice job for letting your members and game down. More and more warriors going to left the game soon.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Right now, most of the active players (like me) just log for the daily reward, maybe 1 or 2 fast games and thats all... I moved to heroes evolved, im just waiting for a radical change on the game, or the shutdown of the servers

I agree. Specially with all the new heroes basically taken away

Hi, thanks for the information but apologies as i believe you're discouraging the game and the fans so much.

For the sake of arguement, let's say those are true but still, discouragement is not needed. It would really helpful if you've added encouragement at the end.

To all the fans here, let's continue supporting Heroes Arena until the end. Who knows? Events might turn up eventually for good.
    If HA will shutdown, I believe they will inform us but we haven't received any so it's early for you to say, apologies.

More power to heroes arena! I love your heroes and the skills! Your graphics are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by BBMolly View Post
    Hi, thanks for the information but apologies as i believe you're discouraging the game and the fans so much.

For the sake of arguement, let's say those are true but still, discouragement is not needed. It would really helpful if you've added encouragement at the end.

To all the fans here, let's continue supporting Heroes Arena until the end. Who knows? Events might turn up eventually for good.
    If HA will shutdown, I believe they will inform us but we haven't received any so it's early for you to say, apologies.

More power to heroes arena! I love your heroes and the skills! Your graphics are the best!
    Its not about discourage or support, we are discussing about the game, the reality of the game. Should we lie? Right now the game is kinda dead, thats the sad truth. If devs go ahead like they did until now, will be shutted down, because its not working well, its not attractive for players, not when you have other mobas more balanced and with few mechanics, with a better management. Is not discourage, we are telling what you will find on this game, so new players dont get deluded with promises of a great and big game.

Hey thanks
    It seems you do not understand.
    Promoting other games inside HA forums are form of discouragement.

Please continue complaining what you wanted or whatever is hassling you. Everyone is free to do so.

Thanks.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    BBMolly just sounds like one of ucools last ditch money grubbing employees trying to persuade ppl to spend more money on a just about dead game.

The saddest thing of all is this game had so so much potential but was ruined by unethical ppl running the thing, insatiable greed, and lack of giving a single F about any of its players.