Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Test Server

  1. #1
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1

    Exclamation Test Server

    Server: 216

    Character Name: FumoFu

    Account ID: 29011756

    Device(optional):

    Estimate Time of Problem:

    Problem Detail: I want to have access to Test Server, thank you!

    VIP: 10

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,262
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by fumofu1 View Post
    Server: 216

    Character Name: FumoFu

    Account ID: 29011756

    Device(optional):

    Estimate Time of Problem:

    Problem Detail: I want to have access to Test Server, thank you!

    VIP: 10
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty !

    Server: 92

    Character Name: lBabyToy

    Account ID: 21176047

    Device(optional):

    Estimate Time of Problem:

    Problem Detail: I want to have access to Test Server, thank you!

    VIP: 6

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,262
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseandLost View Post
    Dear Betty !

    Server: 92

    Character Name: lBabyToy

    Account ID: 21176047

    Device(optional):

    Estimate Time of Problem:

    Problem Detail: I want to have access to Test Server, thank you!

    VIP: 6
    Dear Leader
    We've unlocked the test server entry for your account now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty, I want to apply for the test server! Here are the informations:

    Server: 216

    Character Name: Cronique

    Account ID: 29017723

    Device(optional): iPhone

    Estimate Time of Problem:

    Problem Detail: Hello, I want to have access to the Test Server because I want to test the future heroes and the VIP options which I'm having plans on purchasing. Also I would like to see the experience of a high level account and test it to see if there is any bug or problem so I can report it to the administration, thank you! Best Regards!

    VIP: 5(will increase soon to 6-7)

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    Dear Betty !

    Why i can't see Sever 0, i mean is test sever right ?

    My device is IOS and i'm using non HD Heroes Charge.

    Please help me Betty !

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,262
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseandLost View Post
    Dear Betty !

    Why i can't see Sever 0, i mean is test sever right ?

    My device is IOS and i'm using non HD Heroes Charge.

    Please help me Betty !
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that test server only supports Non-HD android version. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •