Thread: 28888$ Heroes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

28888$ Heroes

I can't tolerate anymore, what are they planning to do with those 28k heroes?
    It used to sell with gold before and why suddenly turned into exchange Master Hero Shard?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    glad i bought them before they changed it, but that is strange of them to go back and alter hero prices without telling anyone.

This shouldn't be happen, there are no other MOBA platform change in the hero shop list and do whatever they like. The price should stay permanently.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    As I know in other MOBA game , all heroes is payable by gold or diamond. Not only paya le by gold. Only skin is buy from diamond. Diamond roulette or redemmed shard are other option for bought , but it still can bought from gold.

Plz bring back 28k gold heroes. I will gladly come back to this game! I want samunosuke

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I agree.

I want to get “Long” and I spend over 7000 diamonds with roulette yesterday.

I did’t get any hero... there’re 4 random heroes in my roulette! Even I spend diamonds more, I probably get nothing. It’s so ridiculous...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yea this is about as shady and BS as they come here. Saw that players were saving up the gold to buy him and said hmmm how can we screw and piss off our player base more than usual ya know due to lack of new char and lack of updates well lets put a newly for gold character behind an almost if fully impossible payway that guaruntees IF and that's a massive IF you can even get him your going to spend 10x more diamonds you would have spent had you dished out 40-50 bucks on him during the pre release. This game has so much potential yet its ruined by the insatiable ugly unethical greed of the ppl running it.