Thread: What happen with Ucool??

New Comers

What happen with Ucool??

Ucool new policy is unfamiliar, moves many heroes into diamond roulette and is stingy in giving gifts, this season and next season the only frame is very funny.
    Sorry I really love this game, I am afraid that with this policy many players will move to other games and HA will die slowly like other MOBA (Ace of Arena)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastique View Post
    Ucool new policy is unfamiliar, moves many heroes into diamond roulette and is stingy in giving gifts, this season and next season the only frame is very funny.
    Sorry I really love this game, I am afraid that with this policy many players will move to other games and HA will die slowly like other MOBA (Ace of Arena)
    Yeah , I agree with u. Many player will leave this game soon.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    HA is having a financial issues I believe... But I will quit the game soon..

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    HA is having a financial issues I believe... But I will quit the game soon..
    if HA is having financial issue..they must sell much heroes or skin NOT to expensive...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    They probably have financial issues, when you manage a moba like they did, is the expected result

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    They probably have financial issues, when you manage a moba like they did, is the expected result
    Dear Player
    This is wrong. HC is still doing well although it already passed the peak. And we are still maintaining HA. The financial of ucool is healthy and the cost of keeping the game servers running is low in main cities. But we have to review the game and make some retrospect before the game could move on.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 11-20-2018 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    This is wrong. HC is still doing well although it already passed the peak. And we are still maintaining HA. The financial of ucool is healthy and the cost of keeping the game servers running is low in main cities. But we have to review the game and make some retrospect before the game could move on.

Best Regards
    Betty
    and when this is will happen ?

the game is for months without any balance or significative changes...
    the player base in some countrys are decreasing more each day...
    in latin america the game is diying slowly
    PLEASE DO SOMETHIN

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    I dont see what are you doing well, to be honest. Im not speaking about you Betty, im talking about the game. And i agree, you have to review the entire game, it looks great, but is the only good stuff it have, actually. The game is terrible, from store to mechanics, from balance to lack of content. If you want my opinion, give back all the diamonds bought to every single player who bought some, made radical changes and reset the whole server, fresh start for everyone. A new start for a new game, because is the only chance you have to make this game great.Keep doing what ucool did until now will not work like it did till now, same decisions give the same results

Ignore this game is the best answer, there are better things to do than join this game. Everyone needs a fair game to buy what we wants. They longer that Ucool lock those 28k heroes, the more players are leaving your game.