Thread: Lumer bundle gone

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lumer bundle gone

Hello, I lost small lumber bundles (908)because of bugs of this game. Tried to contact to support, but they only can check that "I consumed them". I know I didn't, time when them was consumed by logs - I was in road to home from work. I was offline for sure, but of course they do not believe me. My camp didn't even receive these resources... But they can't check it...what else support even can?? When I loose anything else in same way, noone can check that?? Seems noone cares about bugs here...
    900k lumber + for sure someone would plunder me, so I even sent screenshot of my camp plunder history and nothing... My lumber was like on 300k+ since last 3-4 days, nothing changes...
    Anyone can check this bug in professional way?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar666 View Post
    Hello, I lost small lumber bundles (908)because of bugs of this game. Tried to contact to support, but they only can check that "I consumed them". I know I didn't, time when them was consumed by logs - I was in road to home from work. I was offline for sure, but of course they do not believe me. My camp didn't even receive these resources... But they can't check it...what else support even can?? When I loose anything else in same way, noone can check that?? Seems noone cares about bugs here...
    900k lumber + for sure someone would plunder me, so I even sent screenshot of my camp plunder history and nothing... My lumber was like on 300k+ since last 3-4 days, nothing changes...
    Anyone can check this bug in professional way?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you Betty, ID : 5656901
    I don't really care about these resources... I hope only that you will fix this bug and it will never happen again to noone else. Pls upgrade your support, seems they haven't enough power or tools to help in problems. (Logs are not enough - in my case they lied, I'm sure 100%)

Thank you Betty, ID : 5656901
    I don't really care about these resources... I hope only that you will fix this bug and it will never happen again to noone else. Pls upgrade your support, seems they haven't enough power or tools to help in problems. (Logs are not enough - in my case they lied, I'm sure 100%)
    Dear Leader
    We've just return the items to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty,
    It happened again today...
    Lost near 900 small lumber bundle again...
    What is wrong with that?
    Could you fix this bug permanently?

Hello Betty,
    It happened again today...
    Lost near 900 small lumber bundle again...
    What is wrong with that?
    Could you fix this bug permanently?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm and return the Lumber packages to you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you very much for help.

Hello Betty,
    It happend again 5 minutes ago with small mercury bundle (999).
    When I chose exp potions (135) and put them on hero... it stacked on 999 and then I saw info - "you use 999 small mercury bundle"
    So I check my inventory and no small mercury bundle... again lost resources with no reason.

Hello Betty,
    It happend again 5 minutes ago with small mercury bundle (999).
    When I chose exp potions (135) and put them on hero... it stacked on 999 and then I saw info - "you use 999 small mercury bundle"
    So I check my inventory and no small mercury bundle... again lost resources with no reason.
    Dear Leader
    We don't see the latest small mercury bundle record yet. Please take a screenshot which shows your small mercury bundle amount so that we could confirm it and re-send the lost items to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty,
    To be honest, I don't need really refunds, my hero camp is fully upgraded, no biggy. Just pls fix the global issue. If it happens with rss, who knows with what else from equip...
    Last time I bet problem was the same, probably you didn't solve it till today when it happend again.

Betty,
    To be honest, I don't need really refunds, my hero camp is fully upgraded, no biggy. Just pls fix the global issue. If it happens with rss, who knows with what else from equip...
    Last time I bet problem was the same, probably you didn't solve it till today when it happend again.
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your device model and/or screen resolution to check please? Because it's really a rare case that our developer told us that we need more information to address the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty