Thread: When 28k Heroes Back 2 Normal Again ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

When 28k Heroes Back 2 Normal Again ?

I just want to asked when all 28k heroes back to normal again to get , except for Gasiel I know. Are dev team still want to sell them in diamond to had a profit. Where the 1st sentences " not pay for win " ? Pls back them to gained by gold again , not in roulette diamond and reddeme shard.

New Comers
    Yeah, seriously. The only heroes I have left to get just got taken from purchasable. Why?
    And before you try claiming " oh spend a little money" I am VIP 6 so I've spent enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yeah, seriously. The only heroes I have left to get just got taken from purchasable. Why?
    And before you try claiming " oh spend a little money" I am VIP 6 so I've spent enough.
    Yeah , i agree . Im still vip 2 , but I have plan to get Gasiel. But after this problem , I just think again to bought it. All the new hero must pay , its really money oriented. In other game they not sale the hero in diamond , only skin they sell it in diamond.

Almost a week and still dont had any progress about how to get hero back again by gold.

Are this the final decision ? The 28k heroes must bought from random diamond roulette and redemed shard. A week only got 2 shard from dialy login or we must buy diamond to open shard hero chest to ? C'mon why u make harder to get a heroes , why we must pay to get heroes.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Even I paid as VIP2, it's unfair they removed 28k heroes in my shop list... It's no point to everyone in the game...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They aren't going back... ucool is abandoning the game no matter what they say. They have a shady history of doing this exact thing, the do all they can for one last big unethical shady greedy cash grab then give around 1 month notice before servers are closed. They pulled the top char and put them in roulette and made the odds of landing on them freakishly low. Know a guy who dropped about 6k diamonds and never got a single char or skin. They will not be anymore gold characters and if your wise don't spend your money on diamonds you will regret it I guarantee it.

Try to used invite friend event , u will get some of premium heroes. And yesterday has a package for Samanosuke and Beatrice.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    Our production team colleague told me that we don't have a plan yet. But please note that we have promotion cycle for gold purchase as well. You may wait for the promotion for the hero to buy it for less gold. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yeah, seriously. The only heroes I have left to get just got taken from purchasable. Why or how to take phenq?
    --------------------------------------------------------

Because this you can eligible for marking things right (Y)