Thread: ucool not cool 28k heroes are not obtainable

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

ucool not cool 28k heroes are not obtainable

So Iím finally almost at 28888 gold and all the heroes I was gonna pick from are not obtainable!! Wtf ucool. This might be my final complaint on this game. Whatís weird is they all say diamond roulette but half of them arenít even available in the roulette exchange!! Plz make all heroes available for gold damnit! I went on hiatus hoping you would lower prices of some of the heroes but this recent change makes me want to uninstall... I will never pay $35+ for 1 hero never

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree with u , please Ucool dont make us pay for heroes. Its okay for skin but not the heroes. Make them back bought from gold again. Thats to expensive to just have a hero from diamond roulete and from shard. Ur make ur player feel very disapointed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by korrupt View Post
    So I’m finally almost at 28888 gold and all the heroes I was gonna pick from are not obtainable!! Wtf ucool. This might be my final complaint on this game. What’s weird is they all say diamond roulette but half of them aren’t even available in the roulette exchange!! Plz make all heroes available for gold damnit! I went on hiatus hoping you would lower prices of some of the heroes but this recent change makes me want to uninstall... I will never pay $35+ for 1 hero never
    really not gold? O_O

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by korrupt View Post
    So Iím finally almost at 28888 gold and all the heroes I was gonna pick from are not obtainable!! Wtf ucool. This might be my final complaint on this game. Whatís weird is they all say diamond roulette but half of them arenít even available in the roulette exchange!! Plz make all heroes available for gold damnit! I went on hiatus hoping you would lower prices of some of the heroes but this recent change makes me want to uninstall... I will never pay $35+ for 1 hero never
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    This makes me question the sanity of the dev team, seriously ..
    You already removed so many things for casual players who dont want to spend real money and want to play the game for free as you advertise in Google Play:
    Vżstřiěek.JPG
    How are you supposed to compete, if the most basic right - to own the most up to date champions is taken from you. I get it that you want to make profit, but allow also the casual players to compete with the payers. And yes, it is possible to give some advantage to the paying players - let them purchase the champs in advance as it used to be ....

Things like this make me question my donations, since I used to feel very comfortable buying stuff that I LIKE but dont give me any advantages (except the small stats on skins...) since it is the way how it should go in so called "free to play" game.

Pls bring back all heroes to payable by gold. Its okay only gassiel gets from roulette diamond. When u will get back to normal to all heroes whos obtain from diamond roulette. I has collect much gold to buy it.
    Last edited by Miauww; 09-25-2018 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Edit

I have the same issue, why forcing us to get the Master Hero Shard in exchange the heroes? All the expensive heroes should be cost around 18888, and your recent price is 28888! That's terrible.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Mass View Post
    I have the same issue, why forcing us to get the Master Hero Shard in exchange the heroes? All the expensive heroes should be cost around 18888, and your recent price is 28888! That's terrible.
    28k isn't bad tbh. i have 50k but spend it on runeshards often.

Yeah its okay for 28k , at least can pay by gold not diamond

Yeah, I don't mind about the expensive cost. But we won't get a chance to buy any 28k heroes if they change the shop list..
    I've seen most of the KoG foreign players are increase register playing Heroes Arena, they don't mind to pay for the diamond and Ucool can earn more income in time..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The game is dying they have all but abandoned it. This is what ucool does it you are familiar with their history. They do they last ditch shady AF unethical greedy efforts to con ppl into spending money before they give a 2-4 week notice game is closing. When they had that last burst and bolstered the game a little while back is had tons of potential but omg this isn't even in the top 5 mobas and the prices for characters were behind the largest paywall of any moba on the market it was absolutely insane. Their greed knows no bounds.