Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minstrel from Test Server : Review

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Ucool only as a rule: Get all the money they can while Ruin COMPLETELY THIS GAME, this game as become completely unplayable with al the skins, vip heroes, pay to play and PAY TO WIN 1000%.

Only retards like you payed by ucool try to defend this shit.
    Not payed, paid...Unless used as a nautical term.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Ucool only as a rule: Get all the money they can while Ruin COMPLETELY THIS GAME, this game as become completely unplayable with al the skins, vip heroes, pay to play and PAY TO WIN 1000%.

Only retards like you payed by ucool try to defend this shit.
    Ok, give me time frame when they must delete VIP hero - before you get him? Right after you get him? Or right after you get him, spend a lot of hourse to get R+4 gear and 5*?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ok, give me time frame when they must delete VIP hero - before you get him? Right after you get him? Or right after you get him, spend a lot of hourse to get R+4 gear and 5*?
    Right after they was created full retard...

NEVER GO FULL RETARD.

The unbalance with the vip heroes and the skins is so great, that a 107 with three Top skins can defeat easily a 109 non vip....

This game is simply full shit.

New Comers
    angelmarr, you are an absolute spacktard.

I donít personally believe skins are the main issue here, there are plenty of combinations that will beat a skin team no problem. This game is playable without paying for sure, I always get legendary on WoG at vip 7. The main issue I come up against is level, which is a time restraint rather then a paying feature.

I enjoy this game, if you want to be #1 pay through the roof, if you want to be in the top 2/300 youíll need to pay. To be competitive and have fun learning all the combinations is free.

I have recently purchased a couple of skins to see the different but I often still get beaten by teams with no skins.. just learn to play the game and youíll enjoy it.

New Comers
    Forgot to add.. angelmarr you are a moany prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorissss View Post
    angelmarr, you are an absolute spacktard.

I don’t personally believe skins are the main issue here, there are plenty of combinations that will beat a skin team no problem. This game is playable without paying for sure, I always get legendary on WoG at vip 7. The main issue I come up against is level, which is a time restraint rather then a paying feature.

I enjoy this game, if you want to be #1 pay through the roof, if you want to be in the top 2/300 you’ll need to pay. To be competitive and have fun learning all the combinations is free.

I have recently purchased a couple of skins to see the different but I often still get beaten by teams with no skins.. just learn to play the game and you’ll enjoy it.

Doriss youre a Mega retard Without Brain, and a complete stupid that dont know the game absolutely, go fuck yourself and gorge completely.

Have fun with your ucool dildo in your a$$

Quote Originally Posted by Dorissss View Post
    Forgot to add.. angelmarr you are a moany prick.
    And youre a Utter trash eat shitter, and a Ucool bitch, enjoy the beating.

New Comers
    Jesus... you are so thick.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!