Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Minstrel from Test Server : Review

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67

    Minstrel from Test Server : Review

    Hello everybody,

    Today, the review of the VIP Hero of October :

    Minstrel

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah, great, another MegaOp Vip Hero, Because Pay Event Heroes & Skins arent enough....

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yeah, great, another MegaOp Vip Hero, Because Pay Event Heroes & Skins arent enough....
    And what do you want? They need create VIP healer/support character who will be weaker when Chaplain? Since Arcade Sapper just everywhere, it's just matter of time when they add support hero who can deal with him

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yeah, great, another MegaOp Vip Hero, Because Pay Event Heroes & Skins arent enough....
    They're not all OP, haven't seen spell swordsman in any setups, so he must be crap

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And what do you want? They need create VIP healer/support character who will be weaker when Chaplain? Since Arcade Sapper just everywhere, it's just matter of time when they add support hero who can deal with him

    I want some balance in this complete shit game.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    I want some balance in this complete shit game.
    And how you can see it? Nerf VIP heroes? Buff sign-in heroes? Delete some heroes? We have ~200 heroes right now, you can't balance all of them. Some of them will be better, and some of them will be not so good, doesn't matter how many efforts you put into them.

  7. #7
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,138
    Rep Power
    79
    Game is balanced if you have all heroes and core skins (4-5 at most). Well balanced.

    If you don't have them of course you are going to be raped. Sad but true. And time to look for another game, this is not going to change.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And how you can see it? Nerf VIP heroes? Buff sign-in heroes? Delete some heroes? We have ~200 heroes right now, you can't balance all of them. Some of them will be better, and some of them will be not so good, doesn't matter how many efforts you put into them.
    Remove skins, remove vip heroes, and remove idiots.

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Remove skins, remove vip heroes, and remove idiots.
    Remove idiots like you? Most of VIP heroes available in shops for everyone after 5-6 months.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Remove idiots like you? Most of VIP heroes available in shops for everyone after 5-6 months.
    Not, really, when i think of idiots i think about you

    And 5-6 months?, really, like Halberd Master not in shop for more than a year?

    Retard

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    947
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Not, really, when i think of idiots i think about you

    And 5-6 months?, really, like Halberd Master not in shop for more than a year?

    Retard
    Ucool never have any clear rule about that. When you create your own company and create your own game, you can set any rules what you want. 90% of VIP heroes appear in shops, ok. Only retard like you want to delete all VIP heroes. You use your own VIP heroes, right?

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    5
    Can you two get a room? Nearly every thread has you two calling each other retards

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    Can you two get a room? Nearly every thread has you two calling each other retards
    I second that!

  14. #14
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,138
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by LordWoffle View Post
    Can you two get a room? Nearly every thread has you two calling each other retards
    If they get their own room there will be no posts here for 6 months. Just some Alendris videos (Alendris has already quit the game long ago, don't know how long he will continue to make videos for a game he does not play and test on live servers).

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ucool never have any clear rule about that. When you create your own company and create your own game, you can set any rules what you want. 90% of VIP heroes appear in shops, ok. Only retard like you want to delete all VIP heroes. You use your own VIP heroes, right?
    Ucool only as a rule: Get all the money they can while Ruin COMPLETELY THIS GAME, this game as become completely unplayable with al the skins, vip heroes, pay to play and PAY TO WIN 1000%.

    Only retards like you payed by ucool try to defend this shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •