Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Trigger's Skin : The TEST !!!!

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    67

    Trigger's Skin : The TEST !!!!

    Hello everybody,

    Today, I'm back for you with the review of Trigger's Skin

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Really patethic give a skin to a actual Meta Heroe, that is a a relative new Hero...

    I suspect they will do something like this after the last three Skins that not sell too well (the people will only buy skins that are completely Absurd in increase of power), commando and shadow leaf are the level to superate, so they do...

    Its completely a last effort to continue to milk a dead cow.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Really patethic give a skin to a actual Meta Heroe, that is a a relative new Hero...
    He still can die within seconds because of his forward dash skill.

    I suspect they will do something like this after the last three Skins that not sell too well (the people will only buy skins that are completely Absurd in increase of power), commando and shadow leaf are the level to superate, so they do...

    Its completely a last effort to continue to milk a dead cow.
    Next skins will be Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper. Don't looks like "relative new" or "meta heroes". And they don't buff Trigger skills.

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    He still can die within seconds because of his forward dash skill.



    Next skins will be Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper. Don't looks like "relative new" or "meta heroes". And they don't buff Trigger skills.
    Its good seeing you continue receiving your daily payment from ucool...

  5. #5
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Its good seeing you continue receiving your daily payment from ucool...
    It's good seeing you saying something "This game dead! Run for your life!" and still play. And don't quit. And you don't answer on questions again. Did you see any rules like "we don't give skins to new or meta heroes"? Show me where you see it. It's not YOUR game.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    It's good seeing you saying something "This game dead! Run for your life!" and still play. And don't quit. And you don't answer on questions again. Did you see any rules like "we don't give skins to new or meta heroes"? Show me where you see it. It's not YOUR game.
    Not yours also, but its easy to see you're no more than a ucool dog, defending all the SCUM they are doing, adding CANCER skins without a second tough.. Persons like you make a company like this.

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Not yours also, but its easy to see you're no more than a ucool dog, defending all the SCUM they are doing, adding CANCER skins without a second tough.. Persons like you make a company like this.
    And you keep crying, screaming and cursing me. I defend good things and point bad things. You can't see any good thing, but still play. Why? Mashochist? Idiot? If you don't like it, shut up and quit. Persons like you make a company like this. We need HUGE amount people who keep saying what WH7 right now bad thing, because people like you see only bad things. How in the hell they can understand what they can do and what they can't do, if you hate everything? Just everything. Nothing what you like. Poor boy. Ok, imagine if we don't have any new hero, any new skin, any new content. May be you like it more? Grow up.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    And you keep crying, screaming and cursing me. I defend good things and point bad things. You can't see any good thing, but still play. Why? Mashochist? Idiot? If you don't like it, shut up and quit. Persons like you make a company like this. We need HUGE amount people who keep saying what WH7 right now bad thing, because people like you see only bad things. How in the hell they can understand what they can do and what they can't do, if you hate everything? Just everything. Nothing what you like. Poor boy. Ok, imagine if we don't have any new hero, any new skin, any new content. May be you like it more? Grow up.

    You point bad things?, dont make me laugh, youre KISSING UCOOL ASS EVERYTIME. It doesnt matter if its totems, skins, new pay Heroes, vip Heroes, Pay to Train, Etc, you always appear to defend this forgotten from god company, so DONT TELL ME YOURE Neutral, because youre no more than a Ucool DOG.

    The release a Skin of Trigger, and you defend ucool, and in the defense you says "Next skins will be Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper", BECAUSE IN YOUR FUCKING OPINION TWO NEW SKINS (Three skins in a row) is a Good Thing...

    Please fuck yourself.

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    You point bad things?, dont make me laugh, youre KISSING UCOOL ASS EVERYTIME. It doesnt matter if its totems, skins, new pay Heroes, vip Heroes, Pay to Train, Etc, you always appear to defend this forgotten from god company, so DONT TELL ME YOURE Neutral, because youre no more than a Ucool DOG.

    The release a Skin of Trigger, and you defend ucool, and in the defense you says "Next skins will be Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper", BECAUSE IN YOUR FUCKING OPINION TWO NEW SKINS (Three skins in a row) is a Good Thing...

    Please fuck yourself.
    Can you make any post without using words like ass, dog, fuck or you don't have enough IQ for this?

    They make 2 rarely used heroes (Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper) and try turn it into more usefull heroes. Pay for skins or don't pay for skins - it's your decision. Not every skin turn garbage hero into meta hero. Not every skin make hero unbeatable. As example, even with skin Trigger die fast if you focus him.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Can you make any post without using words like ass, dog, fuck or you don't have enough IQ for this?

    They make 2 rarely used heroes (Nature Storm and Shallow Kepper) and try turn it into more usefull heroes. Pay for skins or don't pay for skins - it's your decision. Not every skin turn garbage hero into meta hero. Not every skin make hero unbeatable. As example, even with skin Trigger die fast if you focus him.

    Yes, be all know all the skins Heroes are know for they low survavility DOG.

    And Yes any player with the best skins are in fact unbeatable in a 90% times for a non vip player.

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    937
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yes, be all know all the skins Heroes are know for they low survavility DOG.

    And Yes any player with the best skins are in fact unbeatable in a 90% times for a non vip player.
    Ok, Just imagine if you get VIP 1. That turn you from non vip player into vip player who can beat player with skins? Or get team with meta heroes without skin, against team with trash heroes with skin. Who wins?

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1

    Skins are tough

    FB_IMG_1535393736540.jpg skins are tough

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    1
    FB_IMG_1535393742737.jpg thanks for the info Alen

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ok, Just imagine if you get VIP 1. That turn you from non vip player into vip player who can beat player with skins? Or get team with meta heroes without skin, against team with trash heroes with skin. Who wins?
    Youre so retard you pass all levels....

    The skins right now are just IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT...

    You so idiot you deny the evident, well not, because youre no more than a Ucool Dog...

    Today in crusade i have meet a guy with 5 Skins, i was full charged, and take me 15 minutes of tries to kill 3 of they heroes, and pass with the next team...

    Ucool as broken completely the game, more than ever.

  15. #15
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    0
    And today i have find the same FUCKED team with 5 top skins in the Elite Crusade, and for the first time in the game i as not been able to pass the elite crusade...

    The skins have polluted so high the game, its beyond redemption, its all shit now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •