Thread: Unfair to eric players

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Unfair to eric players

Dear leader,
    It is unfair to all players who use eric that he was jerfed for 3 updates in a row and now he is close to totally useless hero. That is totally unfair looking that gassiel was re-modled and is OP now and so is purity after being re-modled but why nerf eric and ruin him for players? Reduced his damage then took away heal from his overload.
    Please consider fixing him again at least give him lifesteal from overload back

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Dear leader,
    It is unfair to all players who use eric that he was jerfed for 3 updates in a row and now he is close to totally useless hero. That is totally unfair looking that gassiel was re-modled and is OP now and so is purity after being re-modled but why nerf eric and ruin him for players? Reduced his damage then took away heal from his overload.
    Dear Player
    Thank you for your feedback. We will let our production team know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Dear leader,
    Strongly disagree. It was impossible to stop Eric once he got few kills in the begining and snowballed. Currently he is as MANAGEABLE state. Since he has so many blinks, it was impossible to catch up with him and ultimate allowed him to kite people around the whole map.

8d0c04b606c49546.jpg

So that means eric should be nerfed like how he is now? No lifesteal from blinks amd reduces damage? If you can't counter a hero it's your problem eric was nerfed badly and i want 1 of 2 things back on him either increasing his damage or lifesteal from blinks i never complained and asked to nerf a hero I'm just asking for eric to be like he was before last update

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    So that means eric should be nerfed like how he is now? No lifesteal from blinks amd reduces damage? If you can't counter a hero it's your problem eric was nerfed badly and i want 1 of 2 things back on him either increasing his damage or lifesteal from blinks i never complained and asked to nerf a hero I'm just asking for eric to be like he was before last update
    Dear Player
    We can see that Eric's win rate is at about 15th of all Heroes. Despite that the change was pretty new that after sometime. We expect that the win rate will go up for several ranks after players get used to the modification. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    We can see that Eric's win rate is at about 15th of all Heroes. Despite that the change was pretty new that after sometime. We expect that the win rate will go up for several ranks after players get used to the modification. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hey Betty,
    I was wondering if it was possible for players to see that overall win rate ranking for heroes? Like make a website for it?
    Or is there one and i donít know?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxkxuxlxl View Post
    Hey Betty,
    I was wondering if it was possible for players to see that overall win rate ranking for heroes? Like make a website for it?
    Or is there one and i don’t know?
    this way we can know who's not played and or why

Just go to the Heroes build section, choose and hero and look at the Master/ alternative builds....tells you the win rate based on certain builds at least. I know its not exactly what you want. Don't believe theirs any website doing what you want

There is no heroes build section.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutzdeep View Post
    There is no heroes build section.
    there is. just click on pre-battle-> Equipment->"Master"

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You can see the win rate of the top plsyers, but theres no way to check the overall rates of champions. I mean, we dont have the global rank of champs, the pick rate/win/lose of the whole server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    You can see the win rate of the top plsyers, but theres no way to check the overall rates of champions. I mean, we dont have the global rank of champs, the pick rate/win/lose of the whole server.
    this is true. we could use this info