Thread: Paradox bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Paradox bug

When paradox transforms she loses speed instead of gaining it.

Also adjust the diamond prices, decrease the hero gold price and increase the gold gain because earning heroes is basically impossible.
    In my country paradox costs $50 to purchase her which is absurd and on her sale she is still $30. This is why everyone is leaving the game and it is now filled with bots.
    People can't afford heroes so they don't want to play.
    Last edited by Kayn Rhaast; 08-30-2018 at 03:33 PM. Reason: spelling

I don't want to hear that common excuse "I will forward this to the developers" because they never respond to the hero pricing issues and it is frustrating.

Even with the patch notes they are too lazy to comment on why they change things and the amount they change things by. How hard is it to write
    "reduced base damage by 50 at all levels" or "the heroes range was too long"

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayn Rhaast View Post
    When paradox transforms she loses speed instead of gaining it.

Also adjust the diamond prices, decrease the hero gold price and increase the gold gain because earning heroes is basically impossible.
    In my country paradox costs $50 to purchase her which is absurd and on her sale she is still $30. This is why everyone is leaving the game and it is now filled with bots.
    People can't afford heroes so they don't want to play.
    Dear Player
    For the transform issue, we will report it to our developers. For the price issue, it's the same to all countries. And the exchange rate is applied by Apple including tax. We cannot do much of that. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

I don't want to hear that common excuse "I will forward this to the developers" because they never respond to the hero pricing issues and it is frustrating.

Even with the patch notes they are too lazy to comment on why they change things and the amount they change things by. How hard is it to write
    "reduced base damage by 50 at all levels" or "the heroes range was too long"
    Dear Player
    Our developer told me that if you transform from Dark mode to light mode, you will get the speed bonus from the light mode. So if you transform from light mode to dark mode, your speed bonus will disappear. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I have tested it in solo training the speed decreases in both modes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I have tested it in solo training the speed decreases in both modes.
    i remember reading this and YES her speed actually decreases. i thought it was my eyes for a moment. Her shadow speed has more movement speed than the light so this is good, but the buff actually decreases her speed significantly. i have game play footage here. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/311089925

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    i remember reading this and YES her speed actually decreases. i thought it was my eyes for a moment. Her shadow speed has more movement speed than the light so this is good, but the buff actually decreases her speed significantly. i have game play footage here. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/311089925
    Dear Player
    Thank you RwbyRave for your feedback. Could you tell us where we should check please? It's 3-hour long. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Thank you RwbyRave for your feedback. Could you tell us where we should check please? It's 3-hour long. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    when i get the time i'll make another video. something 1min long.. or so