Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Everytime i pick fiorina in a match the game freezes.

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    4

    Exclamation Everytime i pick fiorina in a match the game freezes.

    anwful update, i cant pick fiorina in none of my matchs, when i click in her the game just freeze and closes...
    my friend can pick and play with her, i think that bug is happening because of her sea breeze skin, ppl who have that skin, are not able to play with fiora because the game CLOSE BY ITSELF.
    please fix this uCool...

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    4
    Up, betty look at that

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    Seriously Loren is even worse bro. Once you pick Loren you have to reconnect twice and you will not see your character, everyone cannot see you either. This is the WORST PATCH EVER

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Player
    It seems that it is caused by the same problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It seems that it is caused by the same problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    So we will have to wait more 15 days until the next update to play with fiorina ?
    common betty, we need a URGENT MAINTENANCE to fix that game, the game is ALL BUGGED, its freezing everytime, avatar frame is bugged, acolyth bugged, fiorina bugged, loren bugged,
    This is the WORST update that i ever seen in a game...
    i spend a lot of diamonds in that skin
    and i CANT EVENY PLAY WITH HER, WHEN SHE FINALLY GETS STRONGER...

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    4
    I was able to do the update this morning and Fiorina's skin is fixed

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijul View Post
    I was able to do the update this morning and Fiorina's skin is fixed
    she still bugged here...
    do you have sea breeze skin ?

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    4
    now i can play fiorina, the bug seens to be fixed

  9. #9
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    It seems that it is caused by the same problem. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    thiers a bug with choosing Loren, you can pick him but hero doesn’t show up on screen.

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensato View Post
    So we will have to wait more 15 days until the next update to play with fiorina ?
    common betty, we need a URGENT MAINTENANCE to fix that game, the game is ALL BUGGED, its freezing everytime, avatar frame is bugged, acolyth bugged, fiorina bugged, loren bugged,
    This is the WORST update that i ever seen in a game...
    i spend a lot of diamonds in that skin
    and i CANT EVENY PLAY WITH HER, WHEN SHE FINALLY GETS STRONGER...
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer told me that it doesn't need to fix it in the code level that we can release the update today. You will see the in-game update soon if you didn't see it yet. Thank you.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •