Thread: The problem with the entrance to the test server.

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Exclamation The problem with the entrance to the test server.

Hello! I have a problem with logging into the test server. From the device ASUS Zenfone ZC451TG all works well, but here's the device Prestigio Grace 3157 3G is this: Change server -> Test server -> "Restart the game came out an update." -> I want to restart -> Loading the game resources and applying all the update files -> Reloading the game -> The picture was changed and written "Login" -> Then the game downloads files and ask to restart. It goes again to the server from which I came out. And so infinitely many times. (Reinstalling the game, rebooting the device and the game does not help) What to do? Thanks!

My ID: 1318838
    My nickname: [PR] Grisha
    My server: 4 Chaplain
    My level: 89

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GPR View Post
    Hello! I have a problem with logging into the test server. From the device ASUS Zenfone ZC451TG all works well, but here's the device Prestigio Grace 3157 3G is this: Change server -> Test server -> "Restart the game came out an update." -> I want to restart -> Loading the game resources and applying all the update files -> Reloading the game -> The picture was changed and written "Login" -> Then the game downloads files and ask to restart. It goes again to the server from which I came out. And so infinitely many times. (Reinstalling the game, rebooting the device and the game does not help) What to do? Thanks!

My ID: 1318838
    My nickname: [PR] Grisha
    My server: 4 Chaplain
    My level: 89
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you use Non-HD version for your game or you will not be able to login the test server. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I use Non-HD version.