Thread: Magic Stoneís heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Magic Stoneís heroes

Hello, Iím a VIP 13 player and I just came back to play Heroes Charge 1 week ago. I have missed out a couple of good heroes from the magic stones. For now, is it possible to buy the following heroes: Time Soldier, Hercules, Imperial Marshal, Treasure Hunter and Mechanical Barbie? Can I buy it directly from ucool? Iím really interested to have it ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    I dun think so. Hercules SS already in boss war shop. So will never be on offer again. As for the rest. Jus have to wait. No choice.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ft. View Post
    Hello, Iím a VIP 13 player and I just came back to play Heroes Charge 1 week ago. I have missed out a couple of good heroes from the magic stones. For now, is it possible to buy the following heroes: Time Soldier, Hercules, Imperial Marshal, Treasure Hunter and Mechanical Barbie? Can I buy it directly from ucool? Iím really interested to have it ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    Hi Ft. Welcome back to Heroes Charge. But I am sorry that we don't have this mechanism at the moment. We will report this need to our production team and hope that we will have some kind of Returning Package available in the future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Hi Ft. Welcome back to Heroes Charge. But I am sorry that we don't have this mechanism at the moment. We will report this need to our production team and hope that we will have some kind of Returning Package available in the future. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

I stopped playing for 3years and I just came back. I miss out a lot of OP heroes such as nine tailed fox and these heroes really make a different in arena, guild tournament and championship. Is there really no ways to get these OP heroes? Because these heroes are currently unavailable... I came back to play but with my current heroes, itís just not powerful enough to deal with them.. Really hope that it can be purchased.

Best Regards,
    Kaguraô from server 27.

Hi Betty,

I stopped playing for 3years and I just came back. I miss out a lot of OP heroes such as nine tailed fox and these heroes really make a different in arena, guild tournament and championship. Is there really no ways to get these OP heroes? Because these heroes are currently unavailable... I came back to play but with my current heroes, itís just not powerful enough to deal with them.. Really hope that it can be purchased.

Best Regards,
    Kaguraô from server 27.
    Dear Leader
    Some heroes are now available in the shops. You may list the heroes you want but missed and I will try ask our production team and see if they are available in the shops or would they be available soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Some heroes are now available in the shops. You may list the heroes you want but missed and I will try ask our production team and see if they are available in the shops or would they be available soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

Currently, I want Time Soldier, Nine tailed fox, Treasure Hunter and Imperial Marshal but itís currently unavailable. Help me ask the production team. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Kaguraô from server 27.

Hi Betty,

Currently, I want Time Soldier, Nine tailed fox, Treasure Hunter and Imperial Marshal but itís currently unavailable. Help me ask the production team. Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Kaguraô from server 27.
    Dear Leader
    We will ask our production team if we would add one of those heroes to our shops soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty