Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gassiel still Overpowered even with the Nerf

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    True but in Master Diamond ranks I see him literally every other game....his damage output on his ult in team fights is absurd. Even if he dies if he blows up your backline....then what are you gonna do.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    From the beginning Gassiel is OP the only different that now he deal damage faster before he get huge HP and can kill anyone without die
    before gassiel main thing was claw = 90%, Dash = 10%, ulti = 10% damage done.
    now its
    claw = 75%, dash = 10%, ulti = 90% damage done.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Im diamond V and, trust me, im a bad player. Just used Gassiel on a ranked match, dashed alone into 4 enemies and killed them all. The ulti damage is amazing, you can easily kill anyone (except tanks) only with the ulti. I love Gassiel

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    Im diamond V and, trust me, im a bad player. Just used Gassiel on a ranked match, dashed alone into 4 enemies and killed them all. The ulti damage is amazing, you can easily kill anyone (except tanks) only with the ulti. I love Gassiel
    huh... i guess there are some humble people out there.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzriel View Post
    Well no wonder u r defending Gassiel.. I mean u r a Gassiel user and probably that champ make make u able to reach top player EU easily..cut to the chase.. Gassiel is a Tank/Mage ..its okay for tank to get kills but 1 hit is too much...well probably uCool want to make Gassiel like Superman in AOV.. In that case, we need a ban&pick mode. Or make it easier to counter him..
    Hahahhaha gassiel a tank? Have you ever even played him?

Quote Originally Posted by CostlyAnimal View Post
    True but in Master Diamond ranks I see him literally every other game....his damage output on his ult in team fights is absurd. Even if he dies if he blows up your backline....then what are you gonna do.
    Nice nice, never saw a cc hero in your life? Try avoiding his freaking ulti
    But meh, normal for diamond guys like you to keep crying like this

Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    As you said, you are a diamond. And probably against diamonds or platinums too, so not a surprise to own noobs like that

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    This is what happens when UCool doesn't test hero changes but just drop everything. A test server available for players would be helpful just saying.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    If we’re gonna do their job we should get paid for it.

They dont understand. All they need to understand is they have to leave gassiel users and stop crying. This shit is in any other type of game out there. You pay ,you get good stuff. Thats why you pay.

IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO PAY 100$ 200$ 2000$ OR ANY OTHER AMMOUNT OF MONEY I THINK THAT PLAYER DESERVES SOMETHING IN RETURN.