Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gassiel still Overpowered even with the Nerf

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Gassiel still Overpowered even with the Nerf

Wtf uCool, you dont test the characters before release the patch?
    That champ STILL killing anyone with just one skill...
    He is a TANK, that can KILLS with ONE JUST SKILL, this is totally insane and non sense, its a free win character, you pick, you win.
    made a urgent update just to nerf that ultimate
    the match is get rly anoying everytime someone pick gassiel...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensato View Post
    Wtf uCool, you dont test the characters before release the patch?
    That champ STILL killing anyone with just one skill...
    He is a TANK, that can KILLS with ONE JUST SKILL, this is totally insane and non sense, its a free win character, you pick, you win.
    made a urgent update just to nerf that ultimate
    the match is get rly anoying everytime someone pick gassiel...
    It's easy to kill gassiel and avoid his ability anyway without ultimate he is nothing tho
    If u can't handle him it's not ucool problem
    Before his ball give him additional HP and AP

Quote Originally Posted by Leader Snow View Post
    It's easy to kill gassiel and avoid his ability anyway without ultimate he is nothing tho
    If u can't handle him it's not ucool problem
    Before his ball give him additional HP and AP
    welcome you to sever Asia battle God rankedmatch if you tell easy to kill gassiel and avoid his ability anyway without ultimate he is nothing

Quote Originally Posted by tamthan View Post
    welcome you to sever Asia battle God rankedmatch if you tell easy to kill gassiel and avoid his ability anyway without ultimate he is nothing
    I'm Top players in server Eu and one of best Gassiel user ( Rank 2 ) and I know how to handle a shit

New Comers
    Well no wonder u r defending Gassiel.. I mean u r a Gassiel user and probably that champ make make u able to reach top player EU easily..cut to the chase.. Gassiel is a Tank/Mage ..its okay for tank to get kills but 1 hit is too much...well probably uCool want to make Gassiel like Superman in AOV.. In that case, we need a ban&pick mode. Or make it easier to counter him..

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzriel View Post
    Well no wonder u r defending Gassiel.. I mean u r a Gassiel user and probably that champ make make u able to reach top player EU easily..cut to the chase.. Gassiel is a Tank/Mage ..its okay for tank to get kills but 1 hit is too much...well probably uCool want to make Gassiel like Superman in AOV.. In that case, we need a ban&pick mode. Or make it easier to counter him..
    Not gassiel who makes me sovereign I'm playing this since season 1 and know how to counter all

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Gassiel

They reduced gassiels power 1 or 2 days ago... is enough. This game aint p2w 100% first free hero as starter is sylvis wich is overpowered too if you know how to play with her. Even tho the only reason who all players play roullete is GASSIEL and costs alot. +/- 250 spins. I got him like a week ago. I think i deserve him . No one stops you to use roulette and get him too. Heres a tip to stop complaining: USE MARKSMANS.
    The game gets support from players even without roulette BUT IN ANY GAME THERE MUST BE SOMETHING TO GET ONLY IF YOU PAY. NO MATTER IF IS A HERO OR ITEM OR ANYTHING. Say thanks here is only a hero that can be killed easy if you are pro marksman. If you get killed by gassiel in 1 hit then you need some practice.

CHEERS, SCANDAL.
    Last edited by scandal; 08-10-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Complaining against those who complains :))

hahahaha its funny to see that main gassiel players criying around here
    that champ stills op
    and deserve a new nerf.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sylvis > polarus > othrol and 4th is gassiel ...
    Due to her passive and 1st skill she is the main for most of players belive me. I will change my mind about sylvis on first spot when ill get arden . I will make 500 matches in 1 week only with him i promise. I wonder if people eill say is op ) after i get both of them i will still support the game but the main reason to pay roulette was GASSIEL AND ARDEN. Im sure im not the only one.

You dont like playing vs him? Fine...BUY HIM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I just tried him and damn hes fucking broken but only in the right hands like mine lol and whatever u guys say hes definetly going to get nerfed sooner or later lolz so enjoy him while u can haha i mean damn u build full tank and still does the same or more dmg than any other mages lmao bye bye Eric and Lucius its gassiel time xD

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Most gassiels just mindlessly walk into the middle ulti and run away.

or if you get hit with his full combo which isn't hard to pull off(puns) you'll get hit with 4k dmg early game.... im pretty sure none else can pull that off. but i think gassiel is fine the way he is. he was like this before but noone could obtain him cause it was much harder

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Gassiel ult hits harder than my mom's belt

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The hero is only obtainable throw out diamonds, so the plan is to get ppl to pay for him so they can get $ and when they get enough % they will eventually nerf him

Quote Originally Posted by King_Raptor77 View Post
    The hero is only obtainable throw out diamonds, so the plan is to get ppl to pay for him so they can get $ and when they get enough % they will eventually nerf him
    From the beginning Gassiel is OP the only different that now he deal damage faster before he get huge HP and can kill anyone without die

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Lmao he was bad before update, never had problem dealing with him before