Thread: Heroes Arena Version 2.0.1 Update Notes

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Heroes Arena Version 2.0.1 Update Notes

Heroes Arena Version 2.0.1 - 08/09/2018
    New Content:
    • Introduced the Magpie Festival Event where players can get the Event Avatar Frame.

Content Adjustment:
    • Adjusted some heroes and skins in the Shard Shop.
    • Adjusted some skins’ attributes.

Balance Adjustments:
    • Spyre: For the 3rd ability, increased the damage and reduced the mana cost and range.
    • Orthol: Increased the 3rd ability’s lifesteal rate. And the attack speed increases with ability’s level-up.
    • Paradox: A hit of an enemy can reduce the CD of 2nd ability under Dark Shape Form.
    • Chronus: The CD of 1st ability reduces with the ability’s level-up. Reduced the mana cost of 2nd and 3rd abilities. Reduced the CD of 3rd ability.
    • Gassiel: Reduced the base damage, growth damage and ability power of the 4th ability’s dark elements and dark magic balls. Reduced the recovery effect of 4th ability.
    • Ayola: Reduced the base damage, base recovery and magic boost of the 1st ability. Reduced the range of 2nd ability.
    • Minotaur: Reduced the range and the attack growth of 2nd ability.
    • Doctor Abomina: Reduced the recovery effect of the passive ability.
    • Bastien: Reduced the attack speed growth, movement speed and duration of the 3rd ability.
    • Namida: Reduced the damage growth of the 3rd ability.
    • Long: The CD of 2nd ability no longer reduces with the ability’s level-up. Reduced the base damage, damage growth and attack boost of the 2nd ability.
    • Sun Wukong: The physical attack boost now changes to extra physical attack boost in all abilities.
    • Purity: Redesigned.

Improvements:
    • Improved the battling experience.
    • Improved the hero equipment recommendation and rune recommendation.
    • Improved hero VO and battling sound effects.
    • Bug Fixes.

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...opment-Journal

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    When that magpie festival will start?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Gassiel

We love the game anyway but guys ... you made a huge mistake reducing gassiels power even that bit. He is the main reason to play roulette and we deserve to have him strong. Got him like a week ago and im inlove with that hero ) really now first you moved arden to other store 2 days after i used 2 arena badges and now you reduce gassiels stats? As you deserve our support so we deserve better stuff . Is a lie he is verry powerfull but i kill him only with 1st skill using sylvis. 1st free hero as beginner (sylvis) is overpowered not gassiel. Please think about him and make us use roulette more . This aint p2w game . Pay only to use what you want not to become a god. I invite any f2p to any custom 1v1 and i use what hero they want. is all about gameplay. Please leave gassiel be the reason to play roulette.

Scandal srv2
    Last edited by scandal; 08-10-2018 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Adding my contacts ingame

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Lol im not saying im good, but i would beat you any day in a 1 v 1. Ask anyone on the american server.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by scandal View Post
    We love the game anyway but guys ... you made a huge mistake reducing gassiels power even that bit. He is the main reason to play roulette and we deserve to have him strong. Got him like a week ago and im inlove with that hero ) really now first you moved arden to other store 2 days after i used 2 arena badges and now you reduce gassiels stats? As you deserve our support so we deserve better stuff . Is a lie he is verry powerfull but i kill him only with 1st skill using sylvis. 1st free hero as beginner (sylvis) is overpowered not gassiel. Please think about him and make us use roulette more . This aint p2w game . Pay only to use what you want not to become a god. I invite any f2p to any custom 1v1 and i use what hero they want. is all about gameplay. Please leave gassiel be the reason to play roulette.

Scandal srv2
    GASSIEL NOT OP????? wyf

He was one of 2 heroes at the moment you can NOT approach solo. you WILL lose half your hp if he isn't bursted down no matter how much resistance you have.

Send me your name ill add you and go 1v1 if i have the hero you want me to use it we allright. You can use any hero without tellig me. I'll show ya is all about gameplay. I didnt said gassiel aint strong. I said if you play well you take him easy. I dont even need full magic resist i need a warrior or a marksman.
    Leaving 1v1 apart , you have 4 more members in team. Make a combination if your enemy is gassiel. If they lower his status more no1 will play diamond roulette anymore. Maybe for sylvis skin but now i noticed they added 8% atk speed to her epic skin too so... yea 0 diamond roulette users. I can bet my life over 50% of donators buy gems for roulette. For around 250 spins we deserve a special hero. I personnaly still buy gems just for skins and monthly&weekly cards. Im not getting money from my sweet mommy shea dead. I work and i buy what i want. And i wanted gassiel now i hope to finnaly get arden. I love the game
    Dont make heroes arena staff to throw apart what is good just becouse you dont know how to counter a hero.

Cheers.

Exactly. Im a pro marksman. In any moba my first heroes to buy are ranged/marksmans. Try to focus on damage not on def. You need 0 damage resis against gassiel. I tested this. He goes for skills. You as marksman on basic attack. IS ALL ABOUT GAMEPLAY.