Thread: Request for future patch notes

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Request for future patch notes

Could you please consider putting actual numbers into the patch notes? Since "slightly reduce" or "increase" dont say much. Simply adding how fast is the ability reloaded or how much less damaged it does now would be very helpful. These are important information and should be transparent for the community to see.

Also could you please put it on forum as soon as they are online because there is only small window to read through it when the game is updating. If you are not finished Reading before the popup with restart button appears, you r screwed.

I remember when u used to send them by mail i game. Why did it stop though.

Thank you

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Hesperus's Avatar
    Reported this problem in last update as well. Check it out as Betty answered there

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post
    Could you please consider putting actual numbers into the patch notes? Since "slightly reduce" or "increase" dont say much. Simply adding how fast is the ability reloaded or how much less damaged it does now would be very helpful. These are important information and should be transparent for the community to see.

Also could you please put it on forum as soon as they are online because there is only small window to read through it when the game is updating. If you are not finished Reading before the popup with restart button appears, you r screwed.

Thank you
    u can check system messege in game

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamkito View Post

Thank you
    Dear Player
    Usually I will put it as soon as or right before it's online. I was working on another task that I missed update. I am sorry about that. And our developers agree to give more update information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty