Thread: Purity?!?

New Comers

Purity?!?

Why was purity's ult literally removed and replaced by a passive?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    I am sorry that I cannot answer this question. Some players may start loving the new Purity and making good performance with her. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Purity is less mobile but does so much more damage now it's obsurd. You know when you use the flame ability that increases your attack speed then your actual ability to increase your damage you deal like 175 percent more damage BEFORE CRIt.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Screenshot_20180809-153557.jpg

Does it include attack speed from runes and skins?

It does include them from what I tested as it includes the flame ability as well

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Devs running out of ideas so they're splitting the hero's skill abilities and applying it to a skill as a skill change, purity deals way more damage beore this update. First angelyne, xenna and polarus now purity who's next devs? Ayola?

Next time take our goddamn feedbacks seriously and fucking rollback their skills instead,
    'cause honestly the "changes" you're making aren't really good
    you guys need some straight dick sometimes.

First off no Purity does WAY more damage now. The only ADC that can out DPS her I'd Sylvis with her first skill and that's it. Less mobile but a lot more damage. With three items(not including boots she solos the dark thing.)

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by [CM]Sly View Post
    Devs running out of ideas so they're splitting the hero's skill abilities and applying it to a skill as a skill change, purity deals way more damage beore this update. First angelyne, xenna and polarus now purity who's next devs? Ayola?

Next time take our goddamn feedbacks seriously and fucking rollback their skills instead,
    'cause honestly the "changes" you're making aren't really good
    you guys need some straight dick sometimes.
    i can see where you're comming from. purity is still a crit reliant hero. however the way she is now.. if you build her correctly does more....

note: i am still salty about my angelyne nerf but its ok. i have a sleep that helps when its needed.

She is literally a little less mobile but she does literally like double her dps she can actually take towers and objectives just by building atk speed and crit which is most items in this game. With maxed out attack speed 2.25 she gets like 450 attack damage not including the 55 from Red Moon.