Thread: VIP system? Where it is?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

VIP system? Where it is?

Hello. I saw i have a VIP signature under my name, but is still lvl 0,and theres no info about lvls, perks and stuff. When will be implemented?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    it is currently somethign they're working on. i'm level 6.. im sure there's someone higher than me. but yeah...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Player
    We are still working on it. The proposal had been banned and revised for several times because we also have to consider the game balance. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Im lvl 0 lol.... Hope, when released, i get the lvl i should have... Betty, any idea about when it will be released? Im not sure if devs are working on it right now, because its like a year they are working on it, but still nothing

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The VIP system, the Honor Shields F4D64CCF-95B7-481C-B0E2-4C7E6743EDF5.jpg, the World Championship3DBC064E-50B6-4291-9F8F-D169BDA385ED.jpg. Are just a few areas in game that developers have been “working” on for a LOOOOONG time now. Months years even, best bet is to forget about this areas in game. Bc it’s not looking like developers will ever figure out these problems. It would be nice to see these forgotten tasks removed and som thing new implemented in thier place. Giving us new content that works, so we can break this cycle of been there done that. Maybe add a new feature to shake up ranked play rankings.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiiryu View Post
    Im lvl 0 lol.... Hope, when released, i get the lvl i should have... Betty, any idea about when it will be released? Im not sure if devs are working on it right now, because its like a year they are working on it, but still nothing
    Dear Player
    The VIP priviliges are for paid players. But we could not offer priviliges that will affect or impact the game balance like our other games. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    The VIP priviliges are for paid players. But we could not offer priviliges that will affect or impact the game balance like our other games. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    i know betty, ive spent some money on this game. I dont know much about development, but seems weird a team of devs need a year for ir, or even more. So my question is if they are working on it or not, if not, just remove that. Feels like they are focusing on heroes only, could be great if they work on the rest of the content too

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The game is awesome anyway...i only hope when they add some vip perks they wont delete my vip rank ) im vip6 too...

im still vip0 and spent over 400 =/

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    Put some extra exp and gold gains per match, or upgrade the gold and exp limit conforming your vip level upgrades.
    This do not affect the balance of the game and its a cool thing

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Dear Player

Best Regards
    Betty
    I’m a Vip 8 and it would be nice to get alittle more bang outta our buck. And why shouldn’t the people that spend money on the game have alil more to play with? Doesn’t have to be a lot but maybe like Sensato said give alil more gold and exp for being VIP. Higher VIP you are the more you get. Or maybe hero cost reduction for being A certain lvl of VIP. Or weekly prizes or monthly prizes for VIP I could go on and on. It wouldn’t be hard at all to find some privileges to go with it. Without unbalancing the game worse then it already is. Anything would be nice in this game, since dev already treat game like a back burner we’ll deal with problems when we have to kinda game. Heroes Charge has been giving enough attention, now give some attention to Heroes Arena.

PLZ BETTY!!

Well, seems we all want the vip system working. Lets see if devs work on it. For the vip system, you can give (like everyone said) gold/exp bonus... Can give some exclusive vip skin (skins dont umbalance the game)... A weekly pack gift with some rune shards/points... Special visual stuff for the nick and profile picture. Each vip lvl should have a special lvl gift (when you reach a new vip lvl, you get that gift, can claim it only one time for each lvl). Dont seems that hard give some perks, most of the mobas out there give this kind of stuff, cant understand why on this game took a year and are still thinking about it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    or daily trail skins to turn into gold and or tickets. :joy: my anual diamond package is ending soon. feels bad.