Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Payments

New Comers

Exclamation Mobile Payments

Hello team HC, I have a problem with buying diamonds through mobile credit (Telekom SK) I come from Slovakia when I want to buy a monthly / weekly card so I can not buy through credit, she shows there only via debit or credit card, could you advise me why not? or have you canceled credit payments? Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperSK View Post
    Hello team HC, I have a problem with buying diamonds through mobile credit (Telekom SK) I come from Slovakia when I want to buy a monthly / weekly card so I can not buy through credit, she shows there only via debit or credit card, could you advise me why not? or have you canceled credit payments? Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Please contact Google Play for more information. All payment go to Google first and are invisible to us until Google gives us the statement. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Thanks u can lock this thread

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hello! I had a problem. Yesterday, when I tried to buy a seasonal card, an error occurred, I decided to try a second time and buy a monthly card, again an error, payment was made from a mobile phone account (MTS company), as a result, money was written off from the account, but the receipts they didn’t come and the cards didn’t come either. How can I solve this problem? What data is needed for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Serg44 View Post
    Hello! I had a problem. Yesterday, when I tried to buy a seasonal card, an error occurred, I decided to try a second time and buy a monthly card, again an error, payment was made from a mobile phone account (MTS company), as a result, money was written off from the account, but the receipts they didnít come and the cards didnít come either. How can I solve this problem? What data is needed for this?
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? If they are Google orders, you could post the receipt numbers here. If they are Apple orders, please take a screenshot of the purchase history which shows the package name and order time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hello Betty! I send a screenshot of the identifier, the penultimate successful purchase was November 9, 2018, last November 17, a16 at the time of purchase, first a seasonal card and then the second attempt to buy a monthly card failed. Approximate buying time is 12:05 and 12:08 GMT+5

Hello Betty! I am sending you screenshots, an identifier and receipts, the penultimate successful purchase was November 9, 2018, the last was November 17, and on November 16, at the time of purchase, first a seasonal card and then a monthly card, a failure occurred. Estimated purchase time 12:05 and 12:08 GMT + 5

Quote Originally Posted by Serg44 View Post
    Hello Betty! I am sending you screenshots, an identifier and receipts, the penultimate successful purchase was November 9, 2018, the last was November 17, and on November 16, at the time of purchase, first a seasonal card and then a monthly card, a failure occurred. Estimated purchase time 12:05 and 12:08 GMT + 5
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry. It seems that the attachments weren't successfully uploaded. Please try upload them to imgur.com or postimg.org and them post the link here again.Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We will manually confirm your orders as soon as possible. But it's weird that Google orders couldn't went through. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hellow, I paid for a week's card, but got nothing in the game. I made a purchase just because of the stock

http://tinypic.com/m/k9vs7l/1
    http://tinypic.com/m/k9vs7n/1

Dear Leader
    Please also tell us your account id so that we can manually confirm your order. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I attached screenshots of the purchase immediately message. What if I do not have time to buy the soul stones of the hero of the action, I make purchases only to get this hero, if I do not have time for it, I will consider it as it is?