Thread: Random Items Drop Rates Revealed(Chests).

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

Random Items Drop Rates Revealed(Chests).

Dear Leaders,
    In order to make the game more fair to all players. And because the Heroes are the most wanted items in the game.
    We are now revealing the Drop rates for Heroes from our chests. Good Luck!

Best Regards
    Betty

Magic Stones(All Servers) 400 Gems Each:
    Initial Drop Rate of the The Listed Hero is 1%
    If you could not get the Listed Hero, the accumulated Drop Rate will be added by 5% - 9%. (1% + accumulated %)
    The accumulated Drop Rate will be reset to 0% once the Listed Hero drops.

Golden Chests(Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 280 Gems Each:
    Drop Rate for Heroes is constantly 60%

Golden Chests(New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 280 Gems Each:
    Starting Drop Rate(for Heroes) is 5%, it will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List. And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 65%

Silver Chest (Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 500,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Drop Rate for Heroes is constantly 10%

Silver Chest (New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 500,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Starting Drop Rate is 0%, it will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List. And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 13%

Bronze Chest (Old policies Servers 1-171, 173, 175) 10,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    Drop Rate for Heroes is 2%. And 4% for Hero Soul Stones.

Bronze Chest(New policies Servers 172, 174 and later) 10,000 coins Each (This is not an In-App Purchase related item):
    The Starting Drop Rate(for Heroes) is 1.3%. And 4% for Hero Soul Stones. It will increase with time when new heroes are added to the Drop List.
    And the Drop Rate will eventually be after months 2.2% for Heroes and 7% for Hero Soul Stones.
    Last edited by Betty; 08-01-2018 at 01:01 PM.

New Comers
    Hey betty can you open a test server on me ? Thanks in advance

Id no:28959572
    Id:RenzZz07
    Server 216

New Comers
    Hi Betty! These rates are a great idea to be shown. But can we also get an updated list of what heroes are available from each chest! That would really show players (especially new) where to invest their gems or coins and if it would even be worth using gems still. This would allow them to maybe concentrate on stamina refills and level up quicker!

Thanks in advance
    Liam

New Comers
    Hi Betty wieso gibt es auf meinem Server immer noch keine 4. Kiste zu kaufen können immer noch nur die üblichen 3 kaufen.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How do you access daily and weekly sales on stones? When I pay 400 gems, I just get a bunch of...stuff, no stones. But I do remember that when those chests first became available there was a very high amount of gems required. Then, it became the 400. What's the deal? My whole guilds confused.