Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power difference between same heroes of two or more player

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Power difference between same heroes of two or more player

Dear all,
    I have already raised this issue earlier, however no changes has been made !!!
    The issue is that the power of hero Machinist is different from player to player. For example I have Machinist Red 4 fully trained whose power 24K, however my Guildmate's Machinist power is 27K.
    I believe this is not fare and moreover can cause significant changes to gaming experience.
    Requesting you to look into it.
    Regards,

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
    Dear all,
    I have already raised this issue earlier, however no changes has been made !!!
    The issue is that the power of hero Machinist is different from player to player. For example I have Machinist Red 4 fully trained whose power 24K, however my Guildmate's Machinist power is 27K.
    I believe this is not fare and moreover can cause significant changes to gaming experience.
    Requesting you to look into it.
    Regards,
    Dear Leader
    Please check if the difference comes from the Skin or skin trial. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,
    The machinist I am talking about is without permanent or trial skin.
    Regards,

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My Machinist has also 27k power, which I think is quite a lot and I have never used skin on him

Dear Betty,
    The machinist I am talking about is without permanent or trial skin.
    Regards,
    Dear Leader
    Please give us your account id and your friend's in-game name and then we can ask our developer to check why there's a difference for your Machinists. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,
    I can provide my account number with pleasure, however will not be able to provide my Guildmate's account as this is something confidential. And trust this issue not only with one or two players, within our guild I counted more then 5-6 players who are having similar issue. I appreciate If you can kindly look into another way of solving the issue.
    Regards,

My account 28436997, my friend's in-game name Ladyfox and you may check for docent , Just4fun as well. Thank you.

My account 28436997, my friend's in-game name Ladyfox and you may check for docent , Just4fun as well. Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    We've submitted the ids to our developer and they will see if there's any bugs in machinist's power caculation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our developer found that your Machinist's skill level is 107 while your friends' are 109. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Skills give about 4 points of power per level... Here people are talking about 3K power differences.

Besides many players have reported that their machinist used to be about 27K power before using trial skins and when those expired the hero had dropped to 24K power.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    They know nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    They know nothing....
    Dear Leader
    We will ask our developer and see if it's possible to re-calculate the power for those who have 3000 more power. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

As I have mentioned above this issue was highlighted earlier in game support and over there I was able to provide even pictures where visually you can not find any differences, verification machinist in all screenshots trained fully and all 109 level Red 4 including mine, however with different power.
    I thing it was useless that I have highlighted this issue and I doubt can get any kind of solution. You guys know how to earn money through introducing new heroes and skins and zero improvement in gaming experience. I have nothing to say else !!!

They did kow very well, but they dont want to help. If you have money continue playing and if not you have time give up. I am not able to find any other way ((

Dear Leader
    I have asked our developer to have a further check again. And he can compare the data now because he's got the data from both normal and bugged accounts. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty