Thread: Psychic Sword's Skin from Test Server : Review !!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar

Psychic Sword's Skin from Test Server : Review !!

Hello everybody,

Today on Heroes Charge, the next skin who will be released:

Psychic Sword

Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Yeahhhhh!!! Another skin!!!!, this is all the players are waiting yeeeeeees!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Good point that they changed the green and the blue skill from magical to physical.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Yeahhhhh!!! Another skin!!!!, this is all the players are waiting yeeeeeees!!!
    Already buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Already buy it?
    Not like you... :-D

Not like you... :-D
    You know what I never buy it. You know what I have same skins as you. And I sure we have one person who always talk about skins, advertise them in every topic, turn every discussion into skin discussion. It's you. You put so much effort to advertise something what you don't like (or pretend don't like).

You know what I never buy it. You know what I have same skins as you. And I sure we have one person who always talk about skins, advertise them in every topic, turn every discussion into skin discussion. It's you. You put so much effort to advertise something what you don't like (or pretend don't like).

Yes, its not great?, and youre here always also in my replies to defend all the toxic policies of ucool, its like its not difference between ucool and you! :-)

Yes, its not great?, and youre here always also in my replies to defend all the toxic policies of ucool, its like its not difference between ucool and you! :-)
    Trash hero Psychic Sword get buff to turn into better hero. How it can be toxic politic? You don't like when they buff old heroes? In last months, they add Sniper and Machinist. It's not like arena, gc, wog or championship filled with Sniper & Machinist with skins. And it's not like they are truly unbeatable. This skins don't affect on your arena ratings, or don't allow you beat GC difference 6.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Trash hero Psychic Sword get buff to turn into better hero 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. How it can be toxic politic? You don't like when they buff old heroes? In last months, they add Sniper and Machinist..
    Ftfy...
    If they capable of doing that why not buff if not all some old hero that don't get skin? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    Ftfy...
    If they capable of doing that why not buff if not all some old hero that don't get skin? Why?
    Ask Betty. If all heroes now get buff when they get skin, what happens with old heroes who get skin, but not get buff for skills? Ucool change them too?

Trash hero Psychic Sword get buff to turn into better hero. How it can be toxic politic? You don't like when they buff old heroes? In last months, they add Sniper and Machinist. It's not like arena, gc, wog or championship filled with Sniper & Machinist with skins. And it's not like they are truly unbeatable. This skins don't affect on your arena ratings, or don't allow you beat GC difference 6.
    Ita completely toxic politics because they buff it FOR MONEY...

Everyone agrees that this is a shit, but as youre no more than a scumbag employee of ucool, you only say your usual "WEEEE Ucool is good, im happpyyy, i love thissss!!, and you dont see youre on a small group, less and less each day...

Ita completely toxic politics because they buff it FOR MONEY...

Everyone agrees that this is a shit, but as youre no more than a scumbag employee of ucool, you only say your usual "WEEEE Ucool is good, im happpyyy, i love thissss!!, and you dont see youre on a small group, less and less each day...
    Really? Use still can use Cleric, Emberstar, Sniper, Psyhic Sword, Shadowleaf, Machinist and other heroes with all 4 skills reworked and buffed for free. If they want buff it for money, they buff and rework only version with skin. Where I say "I happy I love this"? You lie again, again and again.

Really? Use still can use Cleric, Emberstar, Sniper, Psyhic Sword, Shadowleaf, Machinist and other heroes with all 4 skills reworked and buffed for free. If they want buff it for money, they buff and rework only version with skin. Where I say "I happy I love this"? You lie again, again and again.
    Youre the only mega Liar here pad, please stop intoxicating, everytime they buffed something is because a Skin was mixed in the bathtub