Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Facebook relink

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6

    Facebook relink

    My friends stopped showing up in my facebook rewards, so I decided to unlink and relink my facebook account to see if it would fix it. It won't let me relink the account. It's the same account I've been using for a year on the same device.

    In the link screen I enter my login info and then it asks me to confirm, but after confirming it still shows not linked. I'm not getting an error message, linking just fails.

    I've tried logging in to facebook and removing HC from the settings, logged in apps screen and I've also tried changing the app permissions for HC in Facebook but still can't link. Any help would be appreciated.

    Account id: 25197258

  2. #2
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    im having the same issue reset link device
    could you please reset the link device in my accnt?
    coz i have been trying to link my device to another android or ios but it says i can only link it once.. but i want to transfer it to my new device coz i love the game
    tonpichet
    account id 28918948
    lvl 109
    exp 165701/484796

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by drebomb View Post
    My friends stopped showing up in my facebook rewards, so I decided to unlink and relink my facebook account to see if it would fix it. It won't let me relink the account. It's the same account I've been using for a year on the same device.

    In the link screen I enter my login info and then it asks me to confirm, but after confirming it still shows not linked. I'm not getting an error message, linking just fails.

    I've tried logging in to facebook and removing HC from the settings, logged in apps screen and I've also tried changing the app permissions for HC in Facebook but still can't link. Any help would be appreciated.

    Account id: 25197258
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you are using Non-HD version for android devices. Because facebook's API consider HD and Non-HD version two games. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by thugstone08 View Post
    im having the same issue reset link device
    could you please reset the link device in my accnt?
    coz i have been trying to link my device to another android or ios but it says i can only link it once.. but i want to transfer it to my new device coz i love the game
    tonpichet
    account id 28918948
    lvl 109
    exp 165701/484796
    Dear Leader
    The link has been reset. Please try again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    thanks so much everything's good now

  6. #6
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you are using Non-HD version for android devices. Because facebook's API consider HD and Non-HD version two games. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, I am using non-HD and it still fails to relink.

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please take a screenshot of your platform link view and then we would ask our developer to have a check. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •