Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Elite Crusade and Totem's feature post patch! It's better by far !!!

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,736
    Rep Power
    65

    Elite Crusade and Totem's feature post patch! It's better by far !!!

    Hello everybody,

    Today, the new presentation of the Elite Crusade and the totem's feature after the patch.

    It's better by FAR !!!!

    Heroes Charge
    [U] Alendris level 108
    Guild United server 4 Chaplain

    Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/c/AlendrisGaming
    Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AlendrisUniverse/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlendrisGaming

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players.

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0
    No, you're a Idiot, THEY INCREASE THE distance between high spenders and normal players LESS than they have anounced previously...

    Garret, Really, stick your tongue out of UCOOL ASS.

    The Game is PAY TO WIN at a level, its comical.

    And they add a feature completely pay to win -COMPLETELY-, And because its not Pay to win * 10000 like in the previous instance you say "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players. "

    I dont know if you comical or simply a little puppet...

  4. #4
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    No, you're a Idiot, THEY INCREASE THE distance between high spenders and normal players LESS than they have anounced previously...

    Garret, Really, stick your tongue out of UCOOL ASS.

    The Game is PAY TO WIN at a level, its comical.

    And they add a feature completely pay to win -COMPLETELY-, And because its not Pay to win * 10000 like in the previous instance you say "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players. "

    I dont know if you comical or simply a little puppet...
    Use your brains. They can announce anything, test it, see our reactions. You don't have new crusade and totems on live servers, right? And they can do anything what they can with them. And when they listen to it and make new features better for normal players, you blame them even more. First time in last months they listen to us, and you don't care about it. This game always been pay to win, and how you can change it? Remove gems? Remove VIP levels? They already give us Fox, Halberd Master and Blood Tyrant for free, any normal player can beat Elite Crusade without having full skin team. Any normal player can farm enough gems now and use totems. What else do you need? You just puppet who can't say "I was wrong".

  5. #5
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Use your brains. They can announce anything, test it, see our reactions. You don't have new crusade and totems on live servers, right? And they can do anything what they can with them. And when they listen to it and make new features better for normal players, you blame them even more. First time in last months they listen to us, and you don't care about it. This game always been pay to win, and how you can change it? Remove gems? Remove VIP levels? They already give us Fox, Halberd Master and Blood Tyrant for free, any normal player can beat Elite Crusade without having full skin team. Any normal player can farm enough gems now and use totems. What else do you need? You just puppet who can't say "I was wrong".
    Its time YOU use your tiny brain...

    A great way to show how much "They care" its release first a Madness PAY TO WIN feature, and then later "Because listen to the players" . Release it AS WAS FROM THE START.

    And yes, they will not care to do this before, but now, they have loss soo many players, and the game its Downright SOOOOO fast, that they must do some theater...

    And anyway this feature ONLY MAKES STRONGER the PAY PLAYERS, They can pay the maximun in gems all day, they dont have to loss time in the Crusade, and they get More and more and more gap with the Vip11- players...

    (its not a gap moreover, ITS THE COLORADO CANYON)

    In the time they released "Fox, Halberd Master and Blood Tyrant", they put another 5 Pay Heroes completely meta, and release about 8 SKINS!!

    "Easy"? complete the Elite crusade or the War of the gods or the Grand Challenge its Easy AS THE FUCKING HELL... for anyone without the Skins and the Pay heroes..., Even if they are good players with full trained heroes...

    And you have said "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players.", like this feature REDUCES the distance , And ITS NOT, ITS BIGGER, They reduce the INCREASE OF THE GAP, from the previous version of the test server... But not reduce the gap, the GAP IS BIGGER.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Its time YOU use your tiny brain...

    A great way to show how much "They care" its release first a Madness PAY TO WIN feature, and then later "Because listen to the players" . Release it AS WAS FROM THE START.
    They can release War Hall 7 too, but decide not to do this right now.

    And yes, they will not care to do this before, but now, they have loss soo many players, and the game its Downright SOOOOO fast, that they must do some theater...
    Games always lose and gain players. Hard to keep same playerbase when we have so many simular games with same mechanic.

    And anyway this feature ONLY MAKES STRONGER the PAY PLAYERS, They can pay the maximun in gems all day, they dont have to loss time in the Crusade, and they get More and more and more gap with the Vip11- players...
    Before this, they can use unlimited amount of gems every day. Now they can train totem only 10 times per day.

    In the time they released "Fox, Halberd Master and Blood Tyrant", they put another 5 Pay Heroes completely meta, and release about 8 SKINS!!
    Not every pay hero appear in meta game, and not every skin give huge advantage. Sniper Skin, as example. I don't see Martial Arts Master and Shadow Warrior in meta too.

    "Easy"? complete the Elite crusade or the War of the gods or the Grand Challenge its Easy AS THE FUCKING HELL... for anyone without the Skins and the Pay heroes..., Even if they are good players with full trained heroes...
    I don't have huge amount of skin and complete GC diff 6 every week. In last year I downgrade to diff 5 only 2 times because I did horrible decision and lose hero in wrong situation. I win without skin (TF don't counts, because almost everyone have it) on 108 level against 110 level Dope King, Machinist, Arcane Sapper, Shadowleaf, Cleric... I seen enough youtube videos from test server to understand what Elite Crusade don't have unbeatable teams.

    And you have said "They listen to players and decrease distance between high spenders and normal players.", like this feature REDUCES the distance , And ITS NOT, ITS BIGGER, They reduce the INCREASE OF THE GAP, from the previous version of the test server... But not reduce the gap, the GAP IS BIGGER.
    You don't invest tributes and gems into totems when they appear on live server? If you invest into them, it helps you against players who invest less amount of tributes & gems or not?

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    They can release War Hall 7 too, but decide not to do this right now.



    Games always lose and gain players. Hard to keep same playerbase when we have so many simular games with same mechanic.



    Before this, they can use unlimited amount of gems every day. Now they can train totem only 10 times per day.



    Not every pay hero appear in meta game, and not every skin give huge advantage. Sniper Skin, as example. I don't see Martial Arts Master and Shadow Warrior in meta too.



    I don't have huge amount of skin and complete GC diff 6 every week. In last year I downgrade to diff 5 only 2 times because I did horrible decision and lose hero in wrong situation. I win without skin (TF don't counts, because almost everyone have it) on 108 level against 110 level Dope King, Machinist, Arcane Sapper, Shadowleaf, Cleric... I seen enough youtube videos from test server to understand what Elite Crusade don't have unbeatable teams.



    You don't invest tributes and gems into totems when they appear on live server? If you invest into them, it helps you against players who invest less amount of tributes & gems or not?
    Garret, really i expect Ucool pays you handsomely for your efforts, because if you try to defend all the shit this company do Free.. Then youre a complete Idiot... :-)

    Anyway next week to come... More pay to win to see!! :-)

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    6
    This is what is called an "anchor" thought (yes I am with angelmar). The concept is the following, they ask you for example, how much do you think a pair of shoes is worth, and you might say 30$. But if they say "what do you think this pair of shoes is worth?, other people said it was 600$", you are waay more likely to say 100$ +. This has been proven and it's a fact.

    The only reasoning I can think on pro of this feature is that the after game is getting stalled. Soon everybody will be lvl 110, so they must provide some content for grinding, either more levels (please no!), more training (please no!) or other things (please!), but well it will have to be some kind of grinding so we all keep hook up to the game.

    We will never will have the feeling of completion, max up an account? that's not for regular people.

  9. #9
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Any normal player can farm enough gems now and use totems. What else do you need?
    HOW? I need at least 1000 gems every day. We can get before on fb feature but now they reduce to 200 only. Not talk about totems, to buy stamina and gc rewards need to use gems 😐

  10. #10
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by popoila View Post
    HOW? I need at least 1000 gems every day. We can get before on fb feature but now they reduce to 200 only. Not talk about totems, to buy stamina and gc rewards need to use gems ��
    GC Rewards not always worth it, you can skip first days crap rewards. And you not always spend gems for stamina every day. Also you can increase amount of gems during events and spend it wisely in other days.

    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Garret, really i expect Ucool pays you handsomely for your efforts, because if you try to defend all the shit this company do Free.. Then youre a complete Idiot... :-)

    Anyway next week to come... More pay to win to see!! :-)
    I understand your bad panic mode, but your usually put too much panic and lie about everything. Ucool don't release p2w heroes every day. Ucool don't release p2w features every day. You think what people leaving game because amount of players in Championship decreased. Of course amount of players in Championship decreased, because right now most of them 108-110 level players. Low level players just skip it, because they can't win against 108-110 players. Or because they don't play every day. And in last months developers don't add any unbeatable hero. Yes, Mechanical Barby works good, but don't change much landscape of game. Yes, Machinist have good skin skills, but not many players use him, and he can die pretty fast. Shadowleaf and Arcane Sapper have great changes, but still beatable without skins.

  11. #11
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    GC Rewards not always worth it, you can skip first days crap rewards. And you not always spend gems for stamina every day. Also you can increase amount of gems during events and spend it wisely in other days.



    I understand your bad panic mode, but your usually put too much panic and lie about everything. Ucool don't release p2w heroes every day. Ucool don't release p2w features every day. You think what people leaving game because amount of players in Championship decreased. Of course amount of players in Championship decreased, because right now most of them 108-110 level players. Low level players just skip it, because they can't win against 108-110 players. Or because they don't play every day. And in last months developers don't add any unbeatable hero. Yes, Mechanical Barby works good, but don't change much landscape of game. Yes, Machinist have good skin skills, but not many players use him, and he can die pretty fast. Shadowleaf and Arcane Sapper have great changes, but still beatable without skins.

    Garret youre the one who lies all time, because youre no more than a Ucool puppet. WITHOUT SKINS NO NORMAL PLAYER CANT DO NOTHING.... The Skins are a PAY TO WIN BUTTON, like the PAY TO WIN HEROES AND THE PAY TO WIN TOTEMS...

    And Garret i know youre panicking because all the players are leaving the game in MASSE because Ucool pay to win politics, but really count it also as your fault for defending them since forever.

    Increase of pay to win politics LEADS TO less players playing LEADS TO Less money revenue LEADS TO Increase of pay to win politics... ETC...

    Its the Circle of the Stupid Greddiness...

  12. #12
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Garret youre the one who lies all time, because youre no more than a Ucool puppet. WITHOUT SKINS NO NORMAL PLAYER CANT DO NOTHING.... The Skins are a PAY TO WIN BUTTON, like the PAY TO WIN HEROES AND THE PAY TO WIN TOTEMS...

    And Garret i know youre panicking because all the players are leaving the game in MASSE because Ucool pay to win politics, but really count it also as your fault for defending them since forever.

    Increase of pay to win politics LEADS TO less players playing LEADS TO Less money revenue LEADS TO Increase of pay to win politics... ETC...

    Its the Circle of the Stupid Greddiness...
    Ok, tell me your arena setup, your arena ratings, your GC setup, your crusade setup. Give me your arguments. How many skins you have? We don't know. How about your team level? We don't know. May be you don't play HC in all.

  13. #13
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    It’s been pay to win for years. Why is that fact suddenly a surprise and/or worth discussing?
    Server 5
    Team Level 110
    VIP 17

  14. #14
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Ok, tell me your arena setup, your arena ratings, your GC setup, your crusade setup. Give me your arguments. How many skins you have? We don't know. How about your team level? We don't know. May be you don't play HC in all.
    Tell me yours idiot...

    You continue trying to say "if you cannot do well vs all these uber skins & op heroes youre a bad player". And i know YOU ARE A VERY BAD PLAYER. because any normal to good player know the difference the pay to win makes in this game, you not, youre a retard.

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    855
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Tell me yours idiot...

    You continue trying to say "if you cannot do well vs all these uber skins & op heroes youre a bad player". And i know YOU ARE A VERY BAD PLAYER. because any normal to good player know the difference the pay to win makes in this game, you not, youre a retard.
    You wrong. If you don't have high VIP and skins, you just need think setup more wisely and find different tactics to beat player with skins.

    Ok, right now I have 108 level (almost 109), VIP 7 (almost 8), and currently use team arena Halberd Master, Nine Tail Fox, Void Master, Sorceress, Magic Breaker. Usually I have ~150 place in arena. I have 3 skins - TF, Tarot and Queen. Now your time, but I sure you don't answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •