Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite Crusade and Totem's feature post patch! It's better by far !!!

New Comers
    Gotta agree with Garret on this one. I'm a non VIP player, Level 105, got 4 skins (TF, Manipulator, TP and BQ) and I've managed to achieve rank 1 in arena twice already. My pre choice team is Halberd Master, TF, Sorceress, Nine Tail Fox and Sacabbardless Blade... Usually I manage to stay between 5th and 20th place in arena everyday.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    New server i guess...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanvs1987 View Post
    Gotta agree with Garret on this one. I'm a non VIP player, Level 105, got 4 skins (TF, Manipulator, TP and BQ) and I've managed to achieve rank 1 in arena twice already. My pre choice team is Halberd Master, TF, Sorceress, Nine Tail Fox and Sacabbardless Blade... Usually I manage to stay between 5th and 20th place in arena everyday.
    Lol...seriously!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    You wrong. If you don't have high VIP and skins, you just need think setup more wisely and find different tactics to beat player with skins.

Ok, right now I have 108 level (almost 109), VIP 7 (almost 8), and currently use team arena Halberd Master, Nine Tail Fox, Void Master, Sorceress, Magic Breaker. Usually I have ~150 place in arena. I have 3 skins - TF, Tarot and Queen. Now your time, but I sure you don't answer.

Haha, Yes as i have think youre a idiot. Youre telling the same lies from a year ago, when halberd master was released. And "wise setup" only works if youre fighting vs IDIOTS. Pardon... COMPLETE IDIOTS... Any normal to good player will fuck you up completely with skins and pay heroes, and if you negate this youre simply a retard...

And im Level 108, Vip 5, im in the STRONGEST SERVER after the server merge (122-126), and im currently in 85 position in Grand Arena, figthing ALL FUCKING TIME vs Skins And Pay Heroes, so, yes i know what im doing, not like you.

And about my heroes i use in grand arena, the same of you + Turle fighter, arcane sapper, Ligtbringer, Chaplain, Crossed Knight, Witch, Sacred Sorcecer, Thunder Beast and Master mage... MOre or less what all the people with level vip 11- uses...

And yes i have the same 3 skins you uses, i have also the skin of Queen of bounty, but evidently i dont use it...

Ucool is killing this game, and youre only deniying it because youre part of it...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    Haha, Yes as i have think youre a idiot. Youre telling the same lies from a year ago, when halberd master was released. And "wise setup" only works if youre fighting vs IDIOTS. Pardon... COMPLETE IDIOTS... Any normal to good player will fuck you up completely with skins and pay heroes, and if you negate this youre simply a retard...

And im Level 108, Vip 5, im in the STRONGEST SERVER after the server merge (122-126), and im currently in 85 position in Grand Arena, figthing ALL FUCKING TIME vs Skins And Pay Heroes, so, yes i know what im doing, not like you.

And about my heroes i use in grand arena, the same of you + Turle fighter, arcane sapper, Ligtbringer, Chaplain, Crossed Knight, Witch, Sacred Sorcecer, Thunder Beast and Master mage... MOre or less what all the people with level vip 11- uses...

And yes i have the same 3 skins you uses, i have also the skin of Queen of bounty, but evidently i dont use it...

Ucool is killing this game, and youre only deniying it because youre part of it...
    Today I have 89 position in Arena, server 64. We have ~same heroes, ~same position, I even pay ucool more when you, but not enough to get VIP 11 (because I play longer when you), but somehow you call me idiot. You know what you doing? So you know how beat Skins and Pay heroes, but in same time, you call them unbeatable. What's wrong with you? If skins and pay heroes give them so much advantage, how in the hell you can share 85 position with high spenders?

Today I have 89 position in Arena, server 64. We have ~same heroes, ~same position, I even pay ucool more when you, but not enough to get VIP 11 (because I play longer when you), but somehow you call me idiot. You know what you doing? So you know how beat Skins and Pay heroes, but in same time, you call them unbeatable. What's wrong with you? If skins and pay heroes give them so much advantage, how in the hell you can share 85 position with high spenders?
    No, IDIOT, i dont say they are "UNBEATABLE", They are beatable if youre LUCKY and you fight vs a idiot with skins and pay heroes... But if you fight vs a decent player your options to win is -at the very lest- VERY LOW...

Semms you need your medication, because you dont get the simplests of the concepts...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmar2001 View Post
    No, IDIOT, i dont say they are "UNBEATABLE", They are beatable if youre LUCKY and you fight vs a idiot with skins and pay heroes... But if you fight vs a decent player your options to win is -at the very lest- VERY LOW...

Semms you need your medication, because you dont get the simplests of the concepts...
    Decent player or idiot, they can have same setup with same heroes with same stats (fully enchanted, full academy)

Decent player or idiot, they can have same setup with same heroes with same stats (fully enchanted, full academy)
    And with full skins, full pay Heros, and Full Percentaje to win vs a Vip -11 Player.